- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visiting Rio? Enjoy an exciting 8 hour private tour. During your tour get useful tips on how to spend the rest of your time in Rio exploring it safely. See the highlights of the city like Corcovado hill with the Christ , the Redeemer statue Sugar Loaf complex, Downtown Rio. Or explore more exotic places with help from a local expert tour guide. Together you can decide where to go and how long to stay and make your day in Rio de Janeiro memorable,
Come and let us show you this marvelous city.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Professional tour guide
- Private vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Your entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Early in the morning to avoid crowds
Do you have only one day to see the highlights of Rio de Janeiro? Enjoy a 8 hours private tour that will cover famous 'must-see' places. You can visit the Christ the Redeemer Statue by train or van. This statue is the work of Brazilian Heitor da Silva Costa and Frenchman Paul Landowski and was inaugurated in 1931, after five years of construction. On the top of Corcovado Hill (710 meters in altitude), the statue is visible from everywhere, day and night, with its open arms, both protecting the city and welcoming the tourists.
You can also drive through the main beaches in the South Zone of Rio ( Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana), visit Sugar Loaf Mountain by cable car, from where amazing views of Guanabara Bay can be appreciated, then see the historical Downtown area. You may also visit the São Bento Monastery and Candelária church and drive through the old streets to see the Fine Arts Museum, Municipal Theatre and the National Library. Finally, you can choose to visit the Metropolitan Cathedral, Selaron stair, Sambódromo (Carnival stadium) and Maracanã (soccer stadium).
As this tour is customizable, you can arrange your tour however you want upon booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Note: If you wish to add more hours to your tour, additional charges apply. These must be paid directly to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.