- 4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The Iguassu Falls area is the meeting point of three different countries, so don't spend all your time on the Brazilian side. Take a day trip to Argentina to admire this natural wonder from another perspective. Crossing the border at the infamous Devil's Throat, you'll admire this UNESCO World Heritage Site from both Brazil and Argentina!
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Sightseeing tour of the Argentinian side of Iguassu Falls from Foz do Iguaçu
- Sightseeing tour of the Brazilian side of Iguassu Falls from Foz do Iguaçu (if option selected)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Most downtown hotels In Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
- Iguazú National Park entrance fees
- Food and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
- Entry/Admission - Garganta del Diablo
- Entry/Admission - Cataratas del Iguazu - Lado Argentino
Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transfer to your selected hotel in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu. Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time. If your hotel is not listed, please provide us your hotel name and address so we will arrange the nearest meeting point for your convenience.
Returns to original departure point
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Iguazu National Park 3370 Argentina
Get inside the National Park and see the amazing waterfalls.
There's not much in the world that compares to the 275 waterfalls that make up stunning Iguassu Falls, which straddles the border of Brazil and Argentina and sits not far from Paraguay. On this tour, you'll travel from Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil, to Iguazú National Park in Argentina to explore the Upper Circuit, Lower Circuit and Devil's Throat.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Garganta del Diablo, Iguazu National Park, Puerto Iguazu Argentina
Once the tour started, every 30 min a train leaves to the superior part of the falls. First stop is the most traditional point, after the bus or van drive through the park until reach the point to start the trails and walkaways; in the end of the trail, you will find the Garganta do Diabo, the biggest waterfall in the park. Garganta do Diabo (Devil´s throat) is a footbridge of 2080 meters that give access to one of the most beautiful natural spectacles on earth.
Make a stop to behold and absorb all the nature and landscape around.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cataratas del Iguazu - Lado Argentino, Parque Nacional Iguazu, Puerto Iguazu Argentina
Start the second part of the tour, Called Circuito Superior (Upper Circuit).
When you reach the top, you will be able to see all the high points of the park. If it is a sunny day, you will watch a gorgeous rainbow. There you can visit six observatories and spaces that you can relax and appreciate the view.
The Upper Circuit, which is wheelchair accessible, allows you to see the top of the majestic falls on the Argentina side and enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view of the area. The view stretches from the Argentinian falls to San Martin Island and parts of the Brazilian falls.
After that you will start the Circuito Inferior (Lower Circuit) of the Falls. This time you will see all from the under view, with eight observatories really close to the falls.
The Lower Circuit is composed of a trail approximately 0.8 miles (1.3 km) long that allows you to get close to some of the smaller waterfalls on the Argentinian side. Walking along the trail, which is equipped with both restrooms and snack bars, you'll get close to the Carlos Bozzetti Waterfall and be able to take some great photos.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
If you choose the option with Brazilian side of the falls, you will have the chance to get a different and also beautiful perspective of the falls. This must-see tour provides an unforgettable view formed by the massive group of waterfalls of Iguassu. Once inside the park, the van or bus will drive until you reach the trails and walkways that face the falls. We will walk 40 minutes to 1 hour through the trails and walkways facing the falls on the Brazilian side and panoramic view of the Argentinian side
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- It is necessary to bring along your passport and pay close attention to visa restrictions. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please note that there is a tax of 20$Pesos per person to be charged when going to Argentina
- You can also add an option with the brazilian side of Iguassu Falls. In this case, tour lasts 11h approximately.
- Iguaçu National Park entrance fee (Brazil side) - BRL 63.60. Brazilians pay half price. For tourists born in the Mercosur region, admission costs BRL 50.60. Children up to 11 years old have free admission.
- Iguazu National Park Entrance fee (Argentine side) - $600 pesos. Argentinians pay half price. For tourists born in the Mercosur region, admission costs $480 pesos. Children up to 05 years old have free admission.
- The above fees should be paid locally. Prices are approximated and subject to change without notice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil and Argentina. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.