- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Iguassu Falls area is the meeting point of three different countries, so don't spend all your time on the Brazilian side. Take a day trip to Argentina to admire this natural wonder from another perspective. Crossing the border at the infamous Devil's Throat, you'll admire this UNESCO World Heritage Site from both Brazil and Argentina!
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Sightseeing tour of the Argentinian side of Iguassu Falls from Foz do Iguaçu
- Sightseeing tour of the Brazilian side of Iguassu Falls from Foz do Iguaçu (if option selected)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Most downtown hotels In Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
- Iguazú National Park entrance fees
- Food and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Iguazu National Park 3370 Argentina
Get inside the National Park and see the amazing waterfalls.
There's not much in the world that compares to the 275 waterfalls that make up stunning Iguassu Falls, which straddles the border of Brazil and Argentina and sits not far from Paraguay. On this tour, you'll travel from Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil, to Iguazú National Park in Argentina to explore the Upper Circuit, Lower Circuit and Devil's Throat.
The Lower Circuit is composed of a trail approximately 0.8 miles (1.3 km) long that allows you to get close to some of the smaller waterfalls on the Argentinian side. Walking along the trail, which is equipped with both restrooms and snack bars, you'll get close to the Carlos Bozzetti Waterfall and be able to take some great photos.
The Upper Circuit, which is wheelchair accessible, allows you to see the top of the majestic falls on the Argentina side and enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view of the area. The view stretches from the Argentinian falls to San Martin Island and parts of the Brazilian falls.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Garganta del Diablo, Iguazu National Park, Puerto Iguazu Argentina
The biggest waterfall in the park. Garganta do Diabo (Devil's throat) is a footbridge of 2080 meters that give access to one of the most beautiful natural spectacles on earth.
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
If you choose the option with Brazilian side of the falls, you will have the chance to get a different and also beautiful perspective of the falls.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- It is necessary to bring along your passport and pay close attention to visa restrictions. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please note that there is a tax of 20$Pesos per person to be charged when going to Argentina
- You can also add an option with the brazilian side of Iguassu Falls. In this case, tour lasts 11h approximately.
- Iguaçu National Park entrance fee (Brazil side) - BRL 63.60. Brazilians pay half price. For tourists born in the Mercosur region, admission costs BRL 50.60. Children up to 11 years old have free admission.
- Iguazu National Park Entrance fee (Argentine side) - $600 pesos. Argentinians pay half price. For tourists born in the Mercosur region, admission costs $480 pesos. Children up to 05 years old have free admission.
- The above fees should be paid locally. Prices are approximated and subject to change without notice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil and Argentina. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.