- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Potamophobia is the fear of running water. Here's hoping you don't suffer from this strange phobia because this Iguassu Falls tour features lots of running water in high definition 3D, with surround sound! You'll see and feel the fury of the falls from many vantage points, so bring your wet weather gear (a flimsy plastic poncho won't cut it)!
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Local English speaking guide
- Transportation as indicated
- Entrance fee to Iguassu Falls National Park
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Food and drinks
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional do Iguacu
Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located hotels. For travellers not at central hotels, meet at the Del Rey Hotel, Rua Tarobá, 1020 - Centro, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, 85851-220
Centrally located hotels or the Del Rey Hotel
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
Spend half a day basking in the glory of nature on this tour of Iguassu Falls Brazil, one of the most epic waterfalls in the world.
Heading out from the town of Foz do Iguassu, we'll arrive at Iguassu Falls National Park.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Parque Nacional do Iguacu, Rodovia Br-469 Km 1-8, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85853-830 Brazil
At Iguassu Falls National Park we'll get the lowdown on the environmental aspects of the park before hopping on a panoramic 11-kilometre bus ride towards Iguassu Falls. Throughout the ride you'll be treated to views of a variety of flora, and will see firsthand how dense the local subtropical forest is. If you're lucky, you may spot some wild animals too.
After being introduced to the surrounding nature, we'll head out on a 1.2-kilometre walking trail on the Brazilian side of Iguassu Falls, which will lead us along the river, populated with many smaller falls from the Argentinian side. The trail will take us all the way to the base of the biggest waterfall, where a catwalk extends out over the brink of the series of falls which make up the spectacular Devil's Throat.
This side provides a wicked view of Iguassu Falls, and after walking the catwalk, there is a tower that provides an utterly epic panoramic view of Iguassu Falls.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Iguacu River, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana Brazil
We always believe in ending on a high note, so it's only fitting that the top of the trail leads us to the end of our Iguassu tour, right in front of the Iguassu River above the falls themselves. Pretty sweet, we think!
After seeing the falls you must be pretty hungry, so we’ll make a stop inside the national park where you can get some food such as sandwiches, pastries, or even an all-you-can-eat buffet with an amazing view. (Please note that lunch is not included in the price of the tour.)
We’ll then head back to your hotel, leaving the epic falls behind.
Duration: 40 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for walking
- Note that in summer months, the temperature can reach 40 degrees Celsius (in winter, you will need warmer clothes, although temperatures can also get to 20 degrees Celsius). Bring sunscreen and bug repellent. A rain jacket or poncho is also encouraged if you don´t want to get wet from the mist of the falls
- Note that you must have your visa and reciprocity fee to Argentina, as these fees cannot be paid at the border
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 7 are permitted to join this tour free of charge
- Small group of a maximum of 12 people
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.