- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Kayak the warm, sheltered waters of the bay of Paraty on this guided kayak trip to islands and beaches.
Swim, snorkel, see wildlife in the Mangrove and escape the boat-tripping crowds!
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Family friendly
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Beach near Paraty Old Town
Tour ends at departure location
Meet your guide early in the morning in Jabaquara beach and get ready for this adventure!
After safety instruction on the beach from 9am, you will paddle with your guide to islands and beaches in the bay of Paraty in double kayaks.
You'll have a 30 minute break at our first stop at Sapeca Island with time for snorkeling and swimming in the warm waters of the bay. After another 10 minutes paddling, past more islands you arrive at Rosa Beach for more swimming. Here you will also eat some fruits and snacks (included).
We paddle back to the starting point on a different route, tide permitting, passing through a Mangrove full of wildlife.
You arrive back to the starting point at about 1pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Michael was a great guide, very knowledgeable about the area and Paraty history. He geared the tour to our ability so we kayaked non-stop. His equipment was top notch, not the sit on top, plastic sea kayaks. We would highly recommend this tour!!