- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Kayak through the mangrove full of wildlife, which is not accessible by boat
Visit tropical islands and deserted sandy beaches and avoid the crowds on boat tours.
This is an active, fun tour for people who want to explore the bay of Paraty. No previous experience required, we provide safety and paddling instruction for sea kayaks.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Family friendly
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- All paddling equipment: lifejackets, paddles, sea kayaks, dry bags for cameras and phones etc
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Paraty Explorer, Av. Jabaquara, 777b - Jabaquara, Paraty - RJ, 23970-000, Brazil
Returns to original departure point
Paddle the warm, protected waters of the bay of Paraty on this guided kayak tour to tropical islands and deserted sandy beaches. The tour finishes with an unforgettable paddle through the mangrove, which is not accessible by boat.
Your experienced English speaking guide will give paddling and safety instruction for double sea kayaks before you set out on the flat waters of the bay. The kayaks are specifically designed to go further with less effort! No previous kayaking experience is necessary for this tour. You will paddle past islands and stop at beaches for swimming, snorkeling, refreshments and relaxation.
On the return you paddle through the mangrove full of bright red crabs, providing the tide is high enough.
This is an active, fun tour for people who want to explore the bay of Paraty and escape the boat-tripping crowds.
• Paraty Bay, Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
• Paraty Explorer, Avenida Jabaquara 777b, Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro 23970-000 Brazil
• Jabaquara Beach, Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.