- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a private tour to the islands of Angra do Reis to enjoy the blue waters and the colors of the Atlantic rainforest. Ride a boat to the islands where you may be able to interact with dolphins. Enjoy the beach, the bars and buy some handcrafts. The tour includes lunch and private vehicle ( private boat is optional)
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Ideal choice for families
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Buffet lunch (beverages not included)
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour on the boat or private boat ( optinal
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Beverages and deserts during lunch
Pickup is available from most major hotels in the zones: Centro, Flamengo, Sao Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana or the cruise ship port and also Barra da Tijuca
Returns to original departure point
After hotel pickup early in the morning, meet your guide and head to the marina to board a sailboat cruise to Angra do Reis.
You have 2 options for this tour, private transportation and shared boat or totaly private transportation and boat.
During your cruise, you can admire the islands and see the beautiful crystal clear waters. See the green colors of the islands' Atlantic rain forest and then stop to enjoy some water sports (not included) and or even interact with dolphins.
You'll also have a chance to explore some of the wonderful beaches, bars and handcraft shops the island has to offer. Lunch buffet is included aboard the cruise. This private tour is ideal for those who don't want to miss the best of Angra do Reis and its beauty.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and a repelent.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
This is a full day excursion. It takes about 2.5 hours each way to drive to the boat. It is a long drive with a lot of traffic through Rio. Our guide, Adonai, made it easier by pointing out different stuff along the way.Once we got on the boat, it was amazing; the beautiful emerald water dotted with islands. We drove through the islands, stopping at small, secluded beaches for swimming and snorkeling (so many fish). Lunch was at a small restaurant on a beach. Then back on the boat to the port. Ask in all, it was a great day!