- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This is an amazing full day tour where you will explore the beauties of Amazon state in grupo tour with daily departures. We will provide a transfer service from your hotel to the terminal where you can take the group boat. In our departure you can see a little bit of Manaus floating port and the city`s waterfront.
- Local taxes
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional and English Speaking Tour Guide
- Transfers from the hotel to the port included, the way back is used taxis
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Port of Manaus
- Entry/Admission - Amazon Rainforest
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal Expenses
- Bottled water
Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform where you want to be picked up for the tour.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
MANAUS FLOATING HARBOUR
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port of Manaus, Marques de Santa Cruz, 25, Manaus, State of Amazonas Brazil
The tour starts in the Manaus port where the customers can see a big board with the river levels and the floating structure, this is the main gate for all passengers to use boats in Manaus.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Meeting of Waters, Rio Negro e Rio Solimoes, Manaus, State of Amazonas 69005-141 Brazil
The tour takes you to see the famous meeting of the waters, the meeting of two rivers, Negro and Solimões flowing without mix for several kilometers, there will a short stop for pictures and to listen to the tour guides` explanations
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Comunidade Catalao, Rio Negro, Manaus, State of Amazonas Brazil
An amazing village in the middle of the Amazon river where local people live on floating houses, slowly the boat passes by and you can see their style of life in that place.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Parque Ecologico Janauari, Rio Negro / Rio Solimoes Salidas Marina David / Manaus Moderna, Manaus, State of Amazonas Brazil
Janauary lake is located between Negro and Solimões rivers, it has an undoubt beauty where nature is fantastic, the fauna and flora very abundant with many species of birds, monkeys, fish, incredible trees and hospitality people. You will spend some time in this place enjoying the Amazon lily pads, the nature and the river.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rio Negro, Rio Negro, State of Parana
In the Negro river, all passengers will have an unforgettable experience swimming with river dolphins, is a floating platform where you can just watch or go and swim in the river with them. The dolphins are docile creatures, normally attracted by the instructors' taste fish bates. In the platform, the tour guide will explain how can the passengers behave in the water with those dolphins.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amazon Rainforest, State of Amazonas Brazil
During the tour you will have a chance to visit an indigenous tribe where they will perform traditional dances for the all group, the dances take between 20 to 30 minutes.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- In case you are coming from a cruise ship line, please inform the arrival time in Manaus.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable, swimming suits, sandals or tennis shoes, hats and caps, sunblock and sunglasses
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.