- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is an amazing full day tour where you will explore the beauties of Amazon state in grupo tour with daily departures. We will provide a transfer service from your hotel to the terminal where you can take the group boat. In our departure you can see a little bit of Manaus floating port and the city`s waterfront.
- Local taxes
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional and English Speaking Tour Guide
- Transfers from the hotel to the port included, the way back is used taxis
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Meeting of Waters
- Entry/Admission - Parque Ecologico Janauari
- Entry/Admission - Pink Dolphins Floating Platform
- Entry/Admission - Amazon Rainforest
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal Expenses
- Bottled water
Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform where you want to be picked up for the tour.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
MANAUS FLOATING HARBOUR
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Port of Manaus, Marques de Santa Cruz, 25, Manaus, State of Amazonas Brazil
The tour starts in the Manaus port where the customers can see a big board with the river levels and the floating structure
Stop At: Meeting of Waters, Rio Negro e Rio Solimoes, Manaus, State of Amazonas 69005-141 Brazil
One of the most amazing natural phenomenons of the Amazon, a place where two rivers flow side by side without mixing. The boat will stop there for pictures and explanations
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Comunidade Catalao, Rio Negro, Manaus, State of Amazonas Brazil
A place where you can see the local people living of floating houses and an interesting way of life in the Amazon.
Stop At: Parque Ecologico Janauari, Rio Negro / Rio Solimoes Salidas Marina David / Manaus Moderna, Manaus, State of Amazonas Brazil
The best place in the all tour to see and enjoy the amazing amazon nature. In this place, you will see muddy waters and the famous giant lily pads.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pink Dolphins Floating Platform, Praia da Orla de Novo Airao Parque Nacional de Anavilhanas, Novo Airao, State of Amazonas Brazil
Located in the Negro river, all tourists can swim and enjoy some time with the river pink dolphins, You can bring swimming suits to get access in the water with them.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amazon Rainforest, State of Amazonas Brazil
During the tour you will have a chance to visit an indigenous tribe where they will perform traditional dances for the all group, the dances take between 20 to 30 minutes.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- In case you are coming from a cruise ship line, please inform the arrival time in Manaus.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable, swimming suits, sandals or tennis shoes, hats and caps, sunblock and sunglasses
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.