- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Perfect choice for those who are going to Fernando de Noronha for the first time! Around 8am, start your morning with a hotel pick-up and continue to complete an island tour with your English or Portuguese speaking tour guide. Enjoy the most beautiful beaches of the island in an 8-hour, shared tour, up to 10 passengers per vehicle.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Instant Confirmation
- Ideal choice for families
- Hotel pickup included
- Round-trip transfer to most hotels in Fernando de Noronha
- Professional Tour Guide (English or Portuguese speaking)
- Food and drinks
- Snorkeling equipment available for rent - (Mask, Snorkel, Life Jacket and Flippers)
- Tickets to Marine National Park
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
The starting point is at Projeto Tamar. There you will meet with the Tamar biologist for a special introduction. It is also the ideal time to buy a bottle of water and guarantee the diving equipment (own expense). You will get to know the Sancho Bay, voted the best beach in the world by TripAdvisor! You will find a very white sand, and a calm sea with pristine waters. It is a snorkeling stretch, ideal for contemplating the marine fauna with snorkeling.
Another destination is Porto's beach. There you will know the famous Rachel's Hole, besides the Sharks Museum, a complete collection about the marine fauna of Fernando de Noronha. Then the stop at St. Peter's Chapel will give you one of the most beautiful views of the island and teach you the history of the local fishermen.
In the Southeast Bay, you can enjoy the rich marine biodiversity to get close to nature. When diving, the company of huge sea turtles and sharks is very common, which makes the experience unforgettable. At the Mirante da Praia do Leao (Lion's beach), once again the view gorgeous. Going to Cacimba do Padre, you will come across Morro Dois Irmaos (Two Brothers Hill), perhaps the most famous rock formation in Brazil. Cacimba waves attract surfers from all over the world, making it one of the most famous beaches on the island. Arriving in the Bay of Pigs, the highlight are the stones that become true pools of colorful fish, overlooking Morro Dois Irmaos. TripAdvisor chose the Bay of Pigs as the 5th best beach in South America.
To finish the tour, a sunset you will hardly find anywhere else on the planet. This unforgettable scene takes place in Mirador do Boldra (Boldro's). Do your best to ensure that your camera is not discharged at this time.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables.
- The tour does not include lunch and although our guides recommend some restaurants, you are free to accept their suggestions or choose your own restaurant.
- The following items are recommended: Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Swim Suit, Sandals, Towel, Hiking Boots or Tennis Shoes.
- You can bring a bottle of water and snacks or fruits
- Minimum of 2 passengers to carry out the tour. The tour might be cancelled or rescheduled if there aren’t enough passengers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.