- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Welcome to Manaus, the main gate to the Amazon rain forest and a city located in the middle of the jungle with an amazing and interesting history. In this half day tour you will see and learn about the rubber boom time, one of the most important economic cycles of the Amazon and also visit some treasures left from that rich period when Manaus used to be called the Little Paris of the Tropics. In this tour you will be leaded by an expertise and knowledge tour guide, Tour available in the morning and afternoon, On Mondays is only sightseeing tours.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Group Tour with other passengers from other hotels in Manaus.
- Transport by private vehicle: van or car
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Amazonas
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- tickets to visit the opera house should be paid by the tourists
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all passengers in the city`s area, in the case is located outside Manaus, please check the availability and cost for your transfers.
- Manau International Airport AM Eduardo Gomes, Av. Santos Dumont, 1350 - Tarumã, Manaus - AM, 69041-000, Brazil
Manaus Floating Port
Returns to original departure point
Monday to Saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teatro Amazonas, Avenida Eduardo Ribeiro Centro, Manaus, State of Amazonas 69025-140 Brazil
The Amazonas Opera House is the jewel left from the rubber period, now is a famous place due many important performances and also due its fame. In our tour you can enjoy a visit in the Opera House with a private guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Adolpho Lisboa Municipal Market, Manaus, State of Amazonas Brazil
Adolpho Lisboa is also called the municipal market or Mercadão, a place where you can see how the city looks like and is one of the best places in town to learn and see local products like vegetables, natural herbs, fruits, fresh fish and and of course the local souvenirs.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Palacio Rio Negro, Avenida 7 de Setembro 1546, Manaus, State of Amazonas 69020-125 Brazil
The Rio Negro Palace was built in 1900 to be a rubber baron`s private residence, today is a cultural center with exibitions and also open for daily visitations it joins with the Jefferson Peres park.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Parque Jeferson Peres, Avenida 7 de Setembro 1546 Centro, Manaus, State of Amazonas 69020-125 Brazil
Jefferson Peres is a new area recentrly built where used to be slams, nowadays is one of the best entertainment area of Manaus, we will pass by the place and do a short visit.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Museu da Cidade de Manaus, Rua Gabriel Salgado Historic center - In front of Dom Pedro II park, Manaus, State of Amazonas 69005-340 Brazil
A place where you can see where the city has begun and today is one of the most interesting places in the town. In this area, you can see the various periods that Manaus passes through and the beauty of a historic place.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.