- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Welcome to Manaus, the main gate to the Amazon rain forest and a city located in the middle of the jungle with an amazing and interesting history. In this half day tour you will see and learn about the rubber boom time, one of the most important economic cycles of the Amazon and also visit some treasures left from that rich period when Manaus used to be called the Little Paris of the Tropics. In this tour you will be leaded by an expertise and knowledge tour guide, Tour available in the morning and afternoon, On Mondays is only sightseeing tours.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Group Tour with other passengers from other hotels in Manaus.
- Transport by private vehicle: van or car
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Amazonas
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
Monday to Saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teatro Amazonas, Manaus, Amazon River, State of Amazonas
The Amazonas Opera House is the jewel left from the rubber period, now is a famous place due many important performances and also due its fame. In our tour you can enjoy a visit in the Opera House with a private guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Adolpho Lisboa Municipal Market, Manaus, Amazon River, State of Amazonas
Adolpho Lisboa is also called the municipal market or Mercadão, a place where you can see how the city looks like and is one of the best places in town to learn and see local products like vegetables, natural herbs, fruits, fresh fish and and of course the local souvenirs.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Palacio Rio Negro, Manaus, Amazon River, State of Amazonas
The Rio Negro Palace was built in 1900 to be a rubber baron`s private residence, today is a cultural center with exibitions and also open for daily visitations it joins with the Jefferson Peres park.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Parque Jeferson Peres, Manaus, Amazon River, State of Amazonas
Jefferson Peres is a new area recentrly built where used to be slams, nowadays is one of the best entertainment area of Manaus, we will pass by the place and do a short visit.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ponta Negra Beach, Manaus, Amazon River, State of Amazonas
An amazing place where you could enjoy a river view and also walk in the most beautiful area of Manaus. The beach belong to the Negro river the only river in the Amazon basin with black waters.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Our guide and driver really were wonderful. The guide spoke very good English and our driver was very good and cautious. We got a great overview of Manaus including a personal tour of the Opera house. Beyond their control, our tour ended in a huge downpour of rain, but they drove us back right along side our ship, which was a perfect ending. Thank you!
This trip was excellent. Our guide was very informative. English was very good and fun to be with.
Rudolpho was an excellent guide, allowing us to see everything possible in the one day we had in Manaus before boarding our cruise.
We saw the Opera House, the Palace, the beach at the Negro River and more. He was very knowledgeable and spoke good English. I highly recommend him.