- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a sightseeing cruise around the Ilha Grande (Big Island). Escape from the hustle and bustle of Rio de Janeiro and explore the pristine beaches of Ilha Grande. Round-trip transportation and lunch included.
With more than two thousand beaches, Angra dos Reis has some of the most awe-inspiring scenery on the coast of Rio de Janeiro. Ilha Grande (Big Island) with its beautiful beaches and crystal clear water is the most famous island of the 365 surrounding the Bay of Angra dos Reis. Between the mountains and the beaches, the area is perfect for cruising around, snorkeling and hiking.
Your tour to Ilha Grande begins with high quality transportation towards the Costa Verde region, two hours by bus from Rio. You'll arrive in the city of Angra dos Reis, where you'll head straight to the port to board the schooner. Set sail, sit back and enjoy paradise.
- Licensed bilingual guide
- Boat tour Angra dos Reis and Ilha Grande
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (DOES NOT support Hotels in Barra, Recreio, São Conrado and Santa Tereza)
- Drinks, available for purchase
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels located in the touristic zone of Rio de Janeiro (South zone and downtown). If our operation does not support your pickup location, we will redirect you to the nearest available pickup location.
Note: Our operation does NOT support Hotels in Barra da Tijuca, Recreio, São Conrado and Santa Tereza)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cataguas Island, Corredor Turistico da Ponta Leste, Angra Dos Reis, State of Rio de Janeiro 23937-190 Brazil
Ilha de Cataguases: an island that has peculiar formation due to two small sections of land originated from the Serra do Mar. It's one of the most beautiful islands of the Bay of Ilha Grande.
Stop At: Lagoa Azul, Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Lagoa Azul: a natural aquarium where you'll find one of the finest diving spots on Ilha Grande. A massive pool with clear water, where the bottom is a live sea star collection, combined with shoals of colorful fish, squids, and corals. Don't forget to bring your bathing suit.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Freguesia de Santana Beach, Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Freguesia de Santana: In the time of the empire, Freguesia de Santana housed one of the most important farms of the Ilha Grande.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Praia de Japariz, Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande, State of Rio de Janeiro 23968-000 Brazil
Praia de Japariz: Good beach extension and natural beauties, usually receive a large number of tourists during the high season. With a large range of clear sand, has a quiet sea transparent waters.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour, date or full refund
- It is recommended that you bring a light snack, water, sunscreen, and insect repellent
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.