- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience unique views on this 5-hour biking and hiking tour in Rio de Janeiro. Cycle along Copacabana Beach to the now peaceful favela of Vidigal. Drive to the beginning of the hiking trail and then hike to the top of the Two Borthers Hills peak for amazing views over the city and sea.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Biking tour
- Hiking tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
After meeting at Copacabana beach, you will cycle along the beach to the Vidigal favela. Then take a taxi through the favela to the very top where the hiking trail begins.
From there, hike to the top of the peak to see amazing panoramic views. Along the way, you may see little monkeys and other local wildlife as well as be amazed by the views of Sao Conrado beach, Tijuca’s forest, Rocinha’s favela and the Christ the Redeemer statue.
After enjoying the amazing scenery, hike back down and through the favela to where you left your bicycles. Hop back on your bike and cycle back to Copacabana beach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.