- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Get a glimpse into Salvador's neighborhoods of cobblestone streets, shops and culture on a full-day tour. From sweeping visits at monumental sites to the Historic Town protected by UNESCO, you will see a full mix of what makes Salvador remarkable and turn all around to see the most that the city have in a full day trip with lunch included in your tour.
- Lunch included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Dique de Tororo
- Entry/Admission - Mercado Modelo
- Entry/Admission - Basilica Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Elevator Lacerda
- Entry/Admission - Santo Antonio da Barra Fort and Nautic Museum of Bahia
- Entry/Admission - Igreja de Nosso Senhor do Bonfim
- Entry/Admission - Rio Branco Palace
- Entry/Admission - Largo do Campo Grande ( Praca 2 de Julho )
Your hotel in Salvador
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns back to original departure point
Join this full-day historic tour of Salvador in Brazil and enjoy an included lunch to try the special Bahia dish at a local cuisine restaurant. This tour is great for those who have short time in Salvador but want to visit the most renowned and remarkable sights of this city.
In the morning, we will visit the historic sights of the city, its colonial mansions and monuments and experience some of the history of Brazil's first capital. Then we will have lunch at a typical cuisine restaurant and savor the unique flavors of Bahia gastronomy. In the afternoon, we continue our tour by visiting the region known as Cidade Baixa (outskirts), where we will gaze at the gorgeous landscapes of the port area of all saint´s Bay.
Sights to Visit:
• Barra Fort and Lighthouse
• Campo Grande square Independence Monument
• Lacerda Elevator
• Rio Branco Palace
• Basilica church Cathedral
• Church of St. Francis of Assis
• Largo do Pelourinho
• Carmo Church
• Dique do Tororó
• Ribeira - Decorated Tiles
• Ribeira - Ice Cream Store
• Bonfim Church
• Montserrat Fortress
• Market - Mercado Modelo
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of two people per booking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This was a great tour. We saw the old city, drove around the city and had lunch at a fabulous "local" restaurant. This was so enjoyable and I would recommend this private tour to anyone.
We had a wonderful day learning about this unique and special city. Our guide was well informed and very personable.
A good tour, maybe can add a one or two locations instead of going to the traditional market.
Our guide Marcos spends time at the gym and apparently worked and lived in London. His English is very good and he knows the city of Salvador well. The tour is complete but Marcos could have put in some more legwork in pointing the interesting bits at the San Francisco Convent, for example. Instead he took us in and then just left us wander around on our own. This also happened at the main square.