- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Discover amazing beaches, warm and turquoise waters on the coast of São Paulo state. Not so far from São Paulo you can find one of the most beautiful beaches of Brazil — Take the 'Paradise Route' and enjoy the nature beauties and perfect beaches as Camburizinho, White Beach and Black Beach, this is the true paradises hidden in the middle of the Atlantic Forest. It's a hiking for the people who love the nature and outdoors experiences.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Rua Haddock Lobo, 131 - Consolação, São Paulo - SP, 01414-001, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick-up all travellers in their respective hotels located around 8km far from Sé Square in São Paulo Downtown. Travellers satying more than 8km from Sé Square, outside from pick-up area, have to meeting the group at the departure point.
Departure point: Rua Haddock Lobo, 131 - In front of Haddock Offices Building
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Praia Bertioga, Avenida Tome de Souza, Bertioga, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
The tour start at the Bertioga city where the guide explain about the safety instructions and conduct during the hiking; After instructions, we'll cross by the ferry boat from Bertioga to the north zone of Saint Amaro Island.
Distance to the first beach: 2 km
Stop At: Branca Beach, Guaruja, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
The first stretch of trail call Hans Staden Trail and cross the Atlantic Forest to the first beach - The White Beach. The hiking to the first beach is easy and we make a stop on the Ruins of church where the guide will explain the history of this place.
Distance to the second beach: 1,5 km
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Preta Beach, Guaruja, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
All travelers will have to cross the white beach walking and we will take an other trail to the Black Beach, where we'll have free time to take a refreshing bath and swim in the atlantic ocean.
Distance to the third beach: 1,5 km
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Praia do Pinheiro, Guaruja, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
We resumed the hiking until the Camburi Waterfall with a free time to take a bath; The last part of the hiking is to the third beach, called Camburizinho, where we make a stop to swimming at the sea and natural pool. After that we'll return to the White Beach where we'll have free time to enjoy the place.
Distance to go back: 5 km
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Hiking Level: Medium / Hard
- Total Distance: 10 km
- Total Time: 5 hours (between stops and hiking)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.