- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Arraial do Cabo is considered one of the most beautiful and paradisiacal cities of Brazil. A paradise for lovers of diving, with crystal clear and calm sea waters, a tour that cannot be out the list of those who come to Rio de Janeiro!
Escape hustle and bustle of Rio de Janeiro and get to know the beautiful 'Brazilian Caribe’, the beautiful Arraial do Cabo city, coming from Rio de Janeiro with all comfort, transportation, lunch, snorkeling and visits to all the major tourist spots of this beautiful city of crystal clear waters .
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Hotel pickup and drop-off(DOES NOT support Hotels in Barra, Recreio, São Conrado and Santa Tereza)
- Licensed bilingual guide
- Boat tour
- Stops for swimming on the Islands
- Arraial do Cabo City Tour
- Several attractions
Traveler pickup is offered
Only hotels in the South zone and Center of Rio de Janeiro.
Hotel pickup and drop-off (DOES NOT support Hotels in Barra, Recreio, São Conrado and Santa Tereza)
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Farol Beach, Arraial do Cabo, State of Rio de Janeiro 28930-000 Brazil
the most beautiful and paradisiacal beache
Stop At: Prainhas do Pontal do Atalaia, 4 Km from the City Center, Arraial do Cabo, State of Rio de Janeiro 28930-000 Brazil
Prainha do Pontal, where we will stop to swim in the crystal-clear waters
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Crevice of Our Lady of Assumption, Praia dos Anjos, Arraial do Cabo, State of Rio de Janeiro 28930-000 Brazil
Arraial do Cabo keeps an image of Our Lady in the middle of the sea. According to the residents, the saint was found by a fisherman in the crevice of a cave.
Pass By: Gruta Azul, Arraial do Cabo, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
The Blue Grotto is just one of the beautiful moments, which still count with the waves that break fiercely against the rocks.
Stop At: Pedra Perfil do Gorila, Arraial do Cabo, State of Rio de Janeiro 28930-000 Brazil
Pedra do Gorila, where we will stop to take some pictures.
Lunch is served in the restaurant after the boat trip
Duration: 40 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour, date or full refund
- It is recommended that you bring water, sunscreen, towel and camera
- If bay cruise is not possible due to weather conditions, the complete city tour will be taken
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended since this tour involves walking
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.