- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience the beauty of Buzios in a fun, unique way on an open air trolley stopping at beautiful beaches and scenic points! Plus, no windows to obstruct your overview of the spectacular peninsula on this 3-hour tour! Small group tour limited to 15 travelers to ensure beautiful views and spectacular service.
- Family friendly
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Trolley ride
- Professional tour guide
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
In front of Brigitte Bardot Statue
Returns to original departure point
Head to the meeting point for departure, you will take a wonderful driving tour past 12 beaches and two scenic overlook points. Completely open, the trolley provides you with stunning frame-free views so you can feel and smell the sea. Enjoy clean air, fresh breezes and everything you need to experience a truly relaxed exploration of one of the world’s most beautiful and sparsely visited paradises.
You will see Praia da Armação, the Brigitte Bardot Statue, and the monument to the Three Fishermen. Then you will see Praia dos Ossos and João Fernandes. Later, make a stop at the Praia do Forno to see its unique red sand. You will also make a quick stop at Ponta da Lagoinha, a place that bordered with Africa in the era of Pangea.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Recommended to bring a camera
- Please note that this activity is not bookable on cruise days and for cruise passengers.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.