- 11 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover, relax and enjoy a 5-hour guided boat cruise around the beautiful islands of Angra dos Reis. Enjoy your buffet lunch on board a traditional Schooner boat as you navigate, swim and relax through the calm turquoise/blue seas of Angra dos Reis. Hotel transfers from Rio de Janeiro are included in the package.
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - All hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Botafogo, Flamengo, Centro, Lagoa (except hotels in Barra)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Desserts (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel
Your day will start as we pick you up from your hotel and take you to Angra in an air-conditioned mini-van. Arriving you will embark on your boat cruise as we start off and head towards the first set of islands called Ilhas de Cataguases which lie 10 mins away from the port. Here you will find crystal clear and calm waters which will be an amazing place to snorkel and kids can also play in the waters.
We will then move off to the next set of islands called Ilhas das Botinas snorkel and swim and is a popular spot to get panoramic views and soak in the beauty of Angra do Reis. Following this we will move on to a place called Ponta da Piedade which is famous for its nearby island called ilha de Cara, an island named after the famous magazine Caras which is a place where many celebrities visit and are interviewed. The beach called Praia de Piedade boasts lush natural beauty and its shallow waters means families with children can get our and paddle in the waters. For any couples look to marry, there is a nearby church called Igreja da Piedade which lies at the top of the beach and is famous for its amazing views.
Next stop is the lake called Lagoa Azul located in Ilha Grande, which is a gorgeous setting that features blue waters with emerald shades and something that cannot be missed! The final stop will be Freguesia de Santana Santana (Parish of Santana). This Island, like practically all in Angra dos Reis, has a beautiful natural setting, with calm water, without waves and with great options of restaurants. It has a beautiful Catholic chapel built in the 18th century with Portuguese Baroque architecture.
Following this we will navigate back to port in Angra do Reis where you will have lunch and where you will be driven back to your hotel in Rio de Janeiro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring swim suits if you want to go in water
- Bring suncream
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - All hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Botafogo, Flamengo, Centro, Lagoa
- (NO PICKUP FROM HOTELS IN BARRA)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.