- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Limited number of people in each tour, and you are able to visit another part of Brazil on a horseback ride, with special scenery and belvederes. This small-group tour includes transportation, use of a helmet, pic-nic with fruits and biscuits, hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Led by a local guide
- Hotel pickup included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (City Center only)
- 45min drive
- Local guide
- Picnic (fruits and biscuits)
- Bottled water
- Use of helmet
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel Pick up (within the city center)
Returns to original departure point
You will cross the National Park Serra da Bocaina by car, from Paraty to Cunha (around 45 minutes), until you get to the place where the horses live freely. There we will horseback ride for around 2 hours with special sceneries and views, and after the ride we stop for a pic-nic with fruits and biscuits, before you head back to your place. Pick up and drop off included in the price, also the pic-nic. From 9am to 2:30pm.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Please wear pants and shoes
- Please refrain from wearing sandals and shorts
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.