- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Accompanied by a bilingual guide, we will take a tour to have a taste of the São Paulo gastronomic. Among the typical delicacies, we will experience are coffee at the city's birthplace, Patio Colégio, the classic mortadella sandwich at the Municipal Market, drinks at the Edificio Italia and coconut water at the Ibirapuera park.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Edificio Italia ticket (R$40,00)
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado Municipal de Sao Paulo, Rua da Cantareira 306, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 01024-000 Brazil
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.