- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
AquaRio is the largest marine aquarium in South America, located in downtown Rio, at the new Olympic Boulevard. It is an exclusive deep sea experience housing animals from 350 different species. Guided by triple bottom line values, AquaRio is committed to deliver an environmental and educational experience to always be remembered.
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Entry/Admission - AquaRio
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
10:00am - 5pm
Returns to original departure point
Make your way to AquaRio with easy access by all kinds of public transportation. AquaRio is open daily from 10 am to 6pm. The circuit begins on the 3rd floor passing by 28 tanks. In the end of the circuit at the 2nd floor, you will pass through the tunnel inside the largest of South America's oceanic tanks with 3.5 million liters of water and 3,000 animals. The facility also offers shell exhibitions, temporary exhibits, a surf museum, and a virtual aquarium.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Photos only without flash
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.