- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
AquaRio is the largest marine aquarium in South America, located in downtown Rio, at the new Olympic Boulevard. It is an exclusive deep sea experience housing animals from 350 different species. Guided by triple bottom line values, AquaRio is committed to deliver an environmental and educational experience to always be remembered.
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Entry/Admission - AquaRio
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
AquaRio, Via Binario do Porto, 194 Praca Muhammad Ali, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20220-360 Brazil
2/1/2017 - 1/1/2020
|Monday - Friday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
Visit: AquaRio, Via Binario do Porto, 194 Praca Muhammad Ali, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20220-360 Brazil
Between the hours of 10am and 5pm, make your own way to AquaRio, located on Praça Muhammad Ali Gamboa at the Port of Rio de Janeiro. After exchanging your paper voucher for a ticket, you’ll be free to spend as long as you like exploring South America’s largest aquarium. Stroll through the shark tunnel and gaze at diverse shark species, marvel at seahorses and starfish in smaller tanks, and learn about several different marine ecosystems at 28 different enclosures. The cafe and gift shop also mean visitors can purchase refresh and take home unique marine-themed souvenirs for friends and family.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Photos only without flash
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.