- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take a full day to contemplate the nature and wonders of Iguassu National Park from every angle! View the falls from both Argentina and Brazil and get the total Iguassu experience. Once you’ve seen both sides of the falls, you’ll realise how epic they really are, and how awesome Mother Nature really is!
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Get inside tips from a local
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Local English-speaking guide, transportation as indicated, empanada tasting.
- Entrance fees to Iguassu Falls National Park
- Entry/Admission - Iguassu Falls Urban Adventures
Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located hotels. For travellers not at central hotels, meet at the Del Rey Hotel, Rua Tarobá, 1020 - Centro, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, 85851-220.
Centrally located hotels or the Del Rey Hotel
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguassu Falls Urban Adventures, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana
Take a full day to contemplate the nature and wonders of Iguassu National Park from every angle! View the falls from both Argentina and Brazil and get the total Iguassu experience. Once you’ve seen both sides of the falls, you’ll realise how epic they really are, and how awesome Mother Nature really is! This tour combines our two versions of Iguassu Falls, so you don't have to pick which side to see.
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for walking. Note that in summer months, the temperature can reach 40 degrees Celsius (in winter, you will need warmer clothes, although temperatures can also get to 20 degrees Celsius). Bring sunscreen and bug repellent. A rain jacket or poncho is also encouraged if you don´t want to get wet from the mist of the falls.
- Additional Information: Note that you must have your visa and reciprocity fee to Argentina, as these fees cannot be paid at the border.
- Please note that we will need your passport details at the time of booking, in order to prepare for your border crossing. Having this information in advance will help to make our group’s crossing as quick as possible. Please provide your full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. You will also need to bring your passport, and visa and entry/exit fee for Argentina (note that the fee and visa requirements vary depending on your nationality — please check your local government website)
- This is a child-friendly tour.
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Incredible day. Our guide Lilly was patient and very well informed and provided excellent information. We didn't feel rushed. She was able to help us see things we would not have on our own. And the empanadas were excellent. Highly recommend this tour. The two sides are so different so this was a perfect combination!