- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take a full day to contemplate the nature and wonders of Iguassu National Park from every angle! View the falls from both Argentina and Brazil and get the total Iguassu experience. Once you’ve seen both sides of the falls, you’ll realise how epic they really are, and how awesome Mother Nature really is!
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Get inside tips from a local
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Local English-speaking guide, transportation as indicated, empanada tasting.
- Entrance fees to Iguassu Falls National Park
- Entry/Admission - Iguassu Falls Urban Adventures
Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located hotels. For travellers not at central hotels, meet at the Del Rey Hotel, Rua Tarobá, 1020 - Centro, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, 85851-220.
Centrally located hotels or the Del Rey Hotel
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguassu Falls Urban Adventures, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-000 Brazil
Start your day bright and early, with a trip towards the Brazil-Argentina border and immigration control. Once across, we’ll drive for about 20 minutes to reach Iguazu National Park.
Once we reach the park, we’ll get our tickets and you’ll have the option to buy a poncho or anything else you might need (note that tickets must be paid with Argentinean pesos, but once inside the park, other currencies are accepted).
Then, we’ve got plenty of ways to view the falls! There’s the Devil's Throat walking path, that starts with a jungle trail that takes you to a catwalk of 1,100 metres (one way) right above the Iguassu River.
There’s also the Upper Trail, a walking tour of approximately 1,750 metres that lets you appreciate about 60% of the falls, surrounded by the wonderful scenery of the park. The Lower Trail, meanwhile, offers a walking trail of 1,400 metres, where you can get up close and personal with the falls. And since this is Argentina after all, we couldn't take you on a tour without tasting one of the country's best culinary creations - the empanada!
The empanada tasting can be done either before or after the lower trail, depeding on how hungry you are.
We’ll stop for lunch in the park (note that lunch is not included in the tour price). You’ll have the option of grabbing another delicious empanada, a sandwich (veggie options available), or a typical Argentinean barbecue in the buffet restaurant.
After lunch, we’ll then head back across the border to see the Brazilian side of the falls. We’ll stop at the visitors’ centre, where we’ll buy our entrance tickets. There are also ATMs, bathrooms, a souvenir shop, and a small cafeteria here, if you’re hungry or need to pick up anything.
After passing the control area, we’ll drive for about 10 to 15 minutes through the park to reach the beginning of the walking tour. We’ll walk along a 1,200-metre trail, enjoying the panoramic view and admiring everything that Mother Nature has given to this gorgeous landscape. You’ll get a beautiful view of the approximately 275 falls, and towards the end of the path, an amazing view will be revealed! We’ll reach a catwalk where you have a panoramic view of the Devil´s Throat, where you can feel the mist of the falls.
Once you reach the end of the trail, you can ride the panoramic elevator for another view, or if you are still willing to walk a bit more, there is a short trail of 200 metres to walk up toward the top area of the elevator.
Once we’ve taken in the falls from every angle, we’ll then head back to our hotels, exhausted and exhilarated!
Duration: 10 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for walking. Note that in summer months, the temperature can reach 40 degrees Celsius (in winter, you will need warmer clothes, although temperatures can also get to 20 degrees Celsius). Bring sunscreen and bug repellent. A rain jacket or poncho is also encouraged if you don´t want to get wet from the mist of the falls.
- Additional Information: Note that you must have your visa and reciprocity fee to Argentina, as these fees cannot be paid at the border.
- Please note that we will need your passport details at the time of booking, in order to prepare for your border crossing. Having this information in advance will help to make our group’s crossing as quick as possible. Please provide your full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. You will also need to bring your passport, and visa and entry/exit fee for Argentina (note that the fee and visa requirements vary depending on your nationality — please check your local government website)
- This is a child-friendly tour.
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Incredible day. Our guide Lilly was patient and very well informed and provided excellent information. We didn't feel rushed. She was able to help us see things we would not have on our own. And the empanadas were excellent. Highly recommend this tour. The two sides are so different so this was a perfect combination!