- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Campeche island is located at the south of Florianópolis, in front of the Campeche Beach, the island has a rich ecosystem and portion of the archaeological heritage of the State of Santa Catarina.
Formed by cliffs and hills covered in Atlantic Forest, it has a unique beach with fine sand and extremely clear waters. The sea, which has color ranging between green and turquoise, has few waves, pleasing divers and children to enjoy in a relaxing way.
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
2. R. das Ararás, 422
Returns to original departure point
This tour to the Island of Campeche is the most wanted in Florianópolis.
The Island is in front of the beach of Campeche, in the southern region. Only a part of the beach of the Island can be visited, for being a place of permanent preservation.
Here you'll have the opportunity see the coatis, which are very cute and quiet animals.
Visitors have the option to choose between two restaurants, which are specialized in seafood and home-cooked food.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.