- 40 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
What could be better than seeing Iguassu Falls from the air? On this memorable tour from Foz do Iguaçu, you’ll jump in a helicopter and soar high above the falls for unique, bird's-eye views of this stunning landscape. This is the ultimate way to see Iguassu Falls – an experienced pilot, a comfortable helicopter and countless unimaginable photo opportunities.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Qualified and professional pilot
- 10 minute helicopter flight
- Pickup and drop-off in Most downtown hotels In Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
Hotel pickup in Foz do Iguazu or Puerto Iguazu
If you are staying at Puerto Iguazu and your hotel is not listed, you should go to the meeting point
Returns to original departure point
Your helicopter adventure begins with pickup from your hotel in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil. Upon arrival at the helipad, you'll be given a safety briefing and all necessary equipment. Then, jump in the helicopter, and your unforgettable Iguassu Falls flight will begin!
First, you'll fly over the Visitor's Center on the Brazilian side of the falls. Then, heading towards the national park, you'll be able to see the surrounding jungle expand deep into Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay. You'll capture some great photos of the rivers flowing through what seems like never-ending forest!
You'll then make your way towards the falls and fly as close to them as possible. Watch from above as the 275 waterfalls pump water into the Iguassu River below. Enjoy the aerial views of both the Brazilian and Argentinian side of the falls, as well as Devil's Throat (the largest waterfall in the region), San Martin Island and San Martin Waterfall (the second largest). Your pilot will circle around the falls a few times to allow each passenger to shoot photos from every possible angle.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- NOTE: Actual flight time in helicopter is 10 minutes
- Maximum passengers per helicopter is 4
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel. Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- Please note that there is a tax of 20$Pesos per person to be charged each way when going to Argentina and back
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.