- 40 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
What could be better than seeing Iguassu Falls from the air? On this memorable tour from Foz do Iguaçu, you’ll jump in a helicopter and soar high above the falls for unique, bird's-eye views of this stunning landscape. This is the ultimate way to see Iguassu Falls – an experienced pilot, a comfortable helicopter and countless unimaginable photo opportunities.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Qualified and professional pilot
- 10 minute helicopter flight
- Pickup and drop-off in Most downtown hotels In Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu. Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
Your helicopter adventure begins with pickup from your hotel in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil. Upon arrival at the helipad, you'll be given a safety briefing and all necessary equipment. Then, jump in the helicopter, and your unforgettable Iguassu Falls flight will begin! Enjoy the view of an incredible helicopter flight above the waterfalls. Thrilling and informative, this helicopter flight provides a completely different and unique perspective of the spectacular waterfalls.
Duration: 10 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Actual flight time in helicopter is 10 minutes approximately
- Maximum passengers per helicopter is 4
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel. Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- Please note that there is a tax of 20$ pesos per person to be charged each way when going to Argentina and back
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.