- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Arraial do Cabo has some of the most beautiful features on the Brazilian coast. White sand dunes, amazing vegetation, a clear blue sea, and cliffs that act as lookouts, see it all. Swim and explore the Arraial do Cabo region by schooner. Relax on this return journey adventure from Rio de Janeiro along the beautiful coast to paradise. Enjoy a lunch (with vegan options) and admire the crystal clear waters filled with aquatic life.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of snorkel equipment (own expenses)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pick-up and drop-off from hotels in Zona Sul and Centro do Rio de Janeiro
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off from hotels in Zona Sul and Centro do Rio de Janeiro
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Farol Beach, Arraial do Cabo, State of Rio de Janeiro 28930-000 Brazil
Praia do Farol is located in an ecological reserve and under the protection of the navy. Considered by some as the most beautiful beach in Brazil, its waters are incredibly transparent and its sand very white.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Crevice of Our Lady of Assumption, Praia dos Anjos, Arraial do Cabo, State of Rio de Janeiro 28930-000 Brazil
Arraial do Cabo keeps an image of Our Lady in the middle of the sea. According to the residents, the saint was found by a fisherman in the crevice of a cave.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pedra Perfil do Gorila, Arraial do Cabo, State of Rio de Janeiro 28930-000 Brazil
The stone seen in profile, resembles the face of a Gorilla, known in the city as the Guardian of the Sea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Prainhas do Pontal do Atalaia, 4 Km from the City Center, Arraial do Cabo, State of Rio de Janeiro 28930-000 Brazil
The stairway that gives access to the Pratal do Pontal do Atalaia seems to lead to paradise. From the top of the hill, what is seen is a paradisiacal scenery. Hard not to be mesmerized by the view at the top of the stairs, from where you can see the white sand, the colorful sea and the still-preserved green in the nearby Island of the Farol. The descent is steep and there are many steps. Nothing that a pause for the photos does not help.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- It is recommended that you bring water, sunscreen, a towel and a camera
- Due to the nature of this tour and for the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication, and if you are not permitted to attend, you will not be entitled to a refund
- For your safety, the schooner ride in Arraial do Cabo as well as all nautical routes are subject to changes according to the maritime conditions and intervention of the Brazilian Navy
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.