- 8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Find out why Rio de Janeiro is known as Marvelous City! Enjoy beautiful panoramas and explore the top attractions while you know the history and local curiosities.
In an 8 hour tour, and in a group of up to 15 people you will go up Corcovado hill, enjoy the beautiful view and see the statue of Christ the Redeemer, one of the seven new wonders of the world. After you will go outside the Maracanã stadium, temple of the Brazilian football, and will get to know the historical city center and the famous cable car of the Sugar Loaf. In the middle of the day you can enjoy a delicious free buffet lunch and enjoy a local restaurant.
Essential tour for travelers who do not yet know the city or has a little time, and seek a great cost benefit!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- National Park fees
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
• The pick-up is only provided from downtown hotels, hotels in the Lapa district and most hotels in the south zone of Rio de Janeiro (Gloria, Catete, Flamengo, Botafogo, Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon).
• Note: Our operation does NOT support Hotels in Barra da Tijuca, Recreio and São Conrado. In this case the closest point is at the Marina Palace hotel in Leblon. (Av. Delfim Moreira, 630).
• Please contact the local supplier for details of your nearest pick-up point if necessary.
Pick-up from your hotel / meeting point between 07:00 and 09:00 AM (depending on location).
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
The return is at the same point as the pick up.
See the most famous sights in Rio de Janeiro on an approximate 8-hour city tour, with a pick-up from your hotel between 07:00 and 09:00 AM (depending on location).
Then, journey with your guide by air-conditioned vehicle to the Christ the Redeemer statue on Corcovado mountain. Get breathtaking views of the city and iconic beaches such as Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon from the summit. Marvel at the natural surroundings, including the Rodrigo de Freitas lagoon, Sugarloaf Mountain and the Tijuca Forest, with its exuberant Atlantic Forest, located in the middle of the city.
Then, travel down through the Tijuca National Park to reach Maracanã Stadium, one of the most famous soccer stadiums in the world. Continue to the Sambódromo, best known as the venue for the annual Rio Carnival. Move on to São Sebastião Metropolitan Cathedral, designed in a modern style based on historical Mayan pyramids. Explore the downtown area, before going to the popular neighborhood of Lapa to see the Lapa Arches and Selarón Staircase, with its beautiful mosaics and tiles from all over the world.
Lunch break in a good restaurant and fill up with an all-you-can-eat buffet included (excluding drinks and dessert). Continue to Sugarloaf Mountain in the afternoon and take the cable car to the top for amazing panoramic views. Visit the Red Beach in the district of Urca, before arriving back in the south zone of Rio at approximately 04:30 PM.
The return is in your lodging or meeting point of the beginning of the tour.
Come with us, have a fun day and full of new stories and travel experiences!!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is necessary to bring the document to confirm the age of the children. Otherwise, additional fees may apply.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide: Portuguese, English and Spanish
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship or no show
- Dress code is smart casual. Wear light clothing, sunglasses, a hat and bring a bottle of water.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.