- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
On the tour you will visit the main attractions of Rio de Janeiro and enjoy some magnificent places internationally recognized for their natural beauty and history. This tour is the perfect city tour for those who want to know Rio de Janeiro in a single day.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in the south zone of the city (Ipanema / Leblon / Copacabana / Botafogo)
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional da Tijuca
- Entry/Admission - The Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint Sebastian
- Entry/Admission - Maracana
- Entry/Admission - Sambodromo da Marques de Sapucai
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado Christ the Redeemer
- Entry/Admission - Morro da Urca
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Drinks (available to purchase)
With pickup at the hotels from the south zone of the city (Ipanema/Leblon/Copacabana/Botafogo)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
The day begins towards Corcovado, where the statue of Christ the Redeemer is located, one of the seven wonders of the modern world. The tour moves on through the Tijuca Forest, where the guide will show the beautiful natural treasures. We stop at Maracana to visit the stadium museum and understand the history of the World Cup finals stadium of 1950 and 2014.
Next step is the Sambodromo, stadium of the samba schools parades during Carnival in Rio de Janeiro. Moving on we visit the Metropolitan Cathedral of São Sebastião, patron of the city. Our stop for lunch is in an upscale steakhouse, as much as you can eat. The tour continues towards the Sugar Loaf complex, to board on the most famous cable car, the Sugar Loaf cable car. In this same place we visit Morro da Urca, Praia Vermelha (Red Beach) and the old Cassino da Urca.
We end our Rio de Janeiro city tour by visiting the most famous beaches: Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon.
Guided visit to the following places:
• Statue of Christ the Redeemer with taxes included
• Tijuca Forest
• Maracana Stadium museum
• Cathedral of São Sebastião
• Morro da Urca with cable car taxes included
• Sugar Loaf cable car with taxes included
• Cassino da Urca
• Beaches of Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon
Will be about 9 hours with transportation (round trip) from hotels in the south zone of the city (Ipanema / Leblon / Copacabana / Botafogo).
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.