- 5 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Make the most of your stop in Santos and disembark your cruise ship for an exciting private excursion with a local guide. This is a great choice for those who are looking for an ecological tour, a mix between the gorgeous beaches and rain forest. If you are looking for nature, you will be impressed by this tour. You be delighted by the indian reservation, where you will be able to buy some hand crafts and much more.
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan with free wifi service
- Food and drinks
Maritime Passenger Terminal - Giusfredo Santini, Armazém 25 Interno do Porto de Santos - Av. Cândido Gafre - Docas, Santos - SP, 11013-240, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
After morning pickup from the port, travel towards the city of Guaruja by ferry. This driving tour has incredible views of the mountains that surrounded the area, the beaches and the rain forest.
Driving towards Rio de Janeiro through a coast road that starts at the south of Brazil and reachs the north of the country.
Browse the Native Brazilian arts for sale, and hear more about the TUPI-GUARANI people. Walk across the Indian reservation, where you can see the simple life of the TUPI-GUARANI people.
Your local guide will be keen to make the tour as personal as possible. He will assist you with his expertise and recall interesting anecdotes for you before bringing you back to your cruise ship.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour, so we will arrange the time to your ship cruise, after booking you will receive a message from us to describe your cruise ship name, dock time and departure time.
- Due to availability, please be aware that vehicles used in the excursions may be different from description and vary at the management's discretion.
- Cash is usually the only way to pay for small entrance fees at tourist sights, at smaller restaurants and small shops. You can exchange your money with our local guide safely.
- Visit Brazil safely with our local guide.
- The Indian Reservation could be very muddy during the rain season
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.