- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Our Jeep ride through the city of Rio de Janeiro will take you visit two sites of great natural beauty and cultural interest, besides being a trip of fun and full of adrenaline.
The excursion TIJUCA RAINFOREST & BOTANICAL GARDEN - JEEP TOUR, begins with a visit to the Botanical Garden, one of the most beautiful and best preserved green areas of the city. Then we will go to the National Park of Tijuca Forest, the largest urban forest in the world, being able to enjoy panoramic viewpoints along the way.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (hotels in Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema e Leblon)
- Entry/Admission - Botanical Garden (Jardim Botanico)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Hotels out off Copacabana, Ipenama, Leblon and Leme we will indicate the closest meeting point)
Hotels in Leme, Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon. If your hotel is located out off this region we will indecate a meeting point.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tijuca National Park, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
Tijuca Rain Forest
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Botanical Garden (Jardim Botanico), Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.