- 3 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Freedom, comfort and personalization are paramount factors to us! Our professional guides will provide you and any possible companions with the most fulfilling and enlightening experience possible, suitable to your unique tastes. We rely on the personality and particular interests of our passengers when choosing routes, attractions, recommendations and explanations, which has yielded the best results in nearly 20 years of practice!
- Professional Driver/guide (The driver is also the tour guide for car tours, but not for minivan tours)
- Tour escorting and hosting
- Entirely private tour conducted in a private, air-conditioned, high-standard vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Bottled water in the tour vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- All types of tickets and entrance fees for locations where they are required
- Several types of meals depending on the location visited
- Extra parking fees for requested locations outside of those recommended by the guide
All hotels and locations contained within the city of São Paulo.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
The return location may be different from the starting location, as long as it is in the city of São Paulo as well.
These tours are favorites among our customers! They are ideal for first-timers, as they can provide quite the generalistic or specific view of the big São Paulo!
• All Tours must start at a time and location of the passengers' choice, where they will be conducted into the vehicle most adequate to their total number and general necessities.
• All Personal Tour vehicles, be it cars or vans, are new, comfortable and of very high standards. All guides are certified professionals well-versed into all touring activites as well as the language of choice for the tour.
• Our unique approach to touring is one of our best selling points, and it implies that there are no locked itineraries, and the passengers are free to choose where they would like to go and how long they would like to stay at each place.
• After the conclusion of the tour activities, just like the pickup at the desired location, the drop off at a selected location within the city is included and guaranteed. No extras such as meals and tickets are included, though may be available for separate purchasing under the passenger's discretion.
• The comprehensiveness and focus points of each possible itinerary as well as its flexibility will vary between the length of the tour and the tour option of choice. (As to provide some clarification, there will be a few charcteristic examples among São Paulo tours below)
Among all tours, the 3-hour Overview option is inherently more express, and for such we recommend shorter stops and quicker though still clarifying and enjoyable explanations. Given these circumstances, our recommended routes for it generally include: An overview of the historic center of the city, going through the Cathedral, which is the main Catholic church of the entire metropolis; the foundation site of São Paulo, established on a Jesuitic school courtyard; the most elegant opera house of the city: The Municipal Theatre; the Japanese neighborhood; the famous Municipal Market; Ibirapuera Park, which is the Central Park of São Paulo; the monument of Bandeiras in memory of the pioneers; Paulista Avenue; the luxurious Jardins neighborhood; and the Nossa Senhora do Brasil church.
Alternatively, a 4 or 5-hour tour is more suitable for those who would like a more thorough and complex experience of the city, while also being ideal for shopping and stopping for meals, offering more freedom to the passengers without having to miss out on anything that the city has to offer. The most sought additional locations for the longer tours are the Museum of Contemporary Art, which offers from its rooftop one of the most awe-inducing views of São Paulo, and the bohemian Vila Madalena neighborhood, where the nightlife shines at its brightest, manifesting artistically in its urban space in exceptional fashion.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and children up to 11 years do not pay but must be accompanied by someone who is at least 18 years old
- Infant seats available if a request for it is specified
- People in the range of 12-17 years old require permission from their guardians to go on a tour unaccompanied
- Assistance to physically disabled passengers is provided if a request for it is specified
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Tour was great, got to see some great areas of the city. Had to pick up all our luggage at airport and so had it with us and driver accommodated for it. Did have a mix up on tranfer from airport to city. But was able to address and fix with supplier prior to arrival.