- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the marvelous sunset at one of the most beautiful places on Earth, the Fernando de Noronha Archipelago. On this 3 hour shared boat tour, you'll admire the Morro Dois Irmãos (Two Brothers Hill) and Praia da Conceição and the most beautiful sunset in Brazil. Peixada (fish), a very traditional local food, is included.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
- Professional Tour Guide (English or Portuguese speaking)
- Peixada (fish dish)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from most Fernando de Noronha hotels
- Tickets to Marine National Park not included. Price for Brazilians: BRL 98,00 (children under 11 years and adults above 65 years are free of charge) - Price for foreigners: BRL 198,00 (all ages) - approximately US$ 65,00. Tickets are valid for 10 days
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Pickup at your hotel in Fernando de Noronha
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Tour ends with drop off at your Fernando de Noronha hotel
On this 3 hour shared boat tour you will be taken to the main beaches in search of that perfect Fernando de Noronha photo. On this tour you will be introduced to the gorgeous landscapes of Morro Dois Irmãos (Two Brothers Hill), Praia da Conceição, and the most beautiful sunsets in Brazil. Peixada (fish), a very traditional local food, will be served on the tour. The tour is quite tranquil, ideal for relaxing in this natural paradise and enjoying life. There will be several strategic stops made at specific points in order to capture that perfect sunset photo with you and your loved ones.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Tickets to Marine National Park not included. Price for Brazilians: BRL 98,00 (children under 11 years and adults above 65 years are free of charge) - Price for foreigners: BRL 198,00 (all ages) - approximately US$ 65,00. Tickets are valid for 10 days.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.