- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Discover the sunshine coastal town of Búzios! See the picturesque beaches and rustic yet sophisticated and charming fishing town which lies only 160km away from Rio de Janeiro. Leaving from your hotel in Rio you will get to visit many beaches during your boat cruise in a traditional 'Saveiro' boat which will give you plenty of time to soak in sunshine and snorkel around the bays. Have an amazing buffet lunch on a seafront and walk through the cobbled streets of the famous shopping area of Rua das Pedras.
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/bus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - All hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Botafogo, Flamengo, Centro, Lagoa (only)
- NO PICKUP FROM HOTELS IN BARRA)
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Dessert (available to purchase)
We will pick you up from your hotel
Get picked up from your hotel in Rio de Janeiro and sit back and relax as we take you all the way to Búzios in an air-conditioned minivan. Arriving in Búzios, we will set off on a traditional 'Saveiro' boat cruise stopping and passing by beaches such as the transparent and calm waters of the northern peninsula beach and bay João Fernandes which is an excellent place for you to snorkel and kayak.
Next on the list is Ilha Feia, which translates as Ugly Island, which couldn't be any further from the truth as its name may suggest as the island is a natural beauty which boasts magnificent rock formations, native vegetation and gives a rather wild like paradise feeling. The Praia da Tartaruga (Turtle Beach) is also a natural beauty of a beach which is less built up and instead is more full of nature. The Praia dos Amores (Lovers beach) is a small and cute beach in Búzios and will invite you to snorkel around and enjoy the calm waters.
Moving forward to the island of Caboclo, which sits in front of the famous Orla Bardot bay (one of the principle bays of Búzios) you will hear the stories of the pirates and Búzios past. The Azeda beach is visually incredible and its crystal and green calm waters will allow you to see all the fish and take breath taking photographs and videos. We will finish with a buffet lunch and walking through the cobbled and charming streets of the Rua das Pedras, which is the main district of Búzios full of unique and interesting shops, restaurants, bars, ice cream shops as well as arte galleries and independent shops which stay open all the way up to midnight.
Following this amazing and memorable journey we will safely drive you back to your hotel in Rio de Janeiro where you can enjoy and reminisce on what we hope is a adventurous and relaxing day trip.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The boat cruise is subject to the weather. If upon arrival it is too dangerous to go out on the boat in terms of waves and bad weather (decided by the Brazilian Navy).
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - All hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Botafogo, Flamengo, Centro, Lagoa (except hotels in Barra)
- (NO PICKUP FROM HOTELS IN BARRA)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.