- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This must-see tour provides an unforgettable view formed by the massive group of Iguassu waterfalls. Once inside the park, the van or bus will drive until you reach the trails and walkways that face the falls. Also, enjoy an aerial view in a helicopter ride, a boat ride near the falls, and see dozens of species of animals at the bird park located at the entrance of Iguassu National Park.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Round trip Transfer to Most downtown hotels In Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
- Professional tour guide
- Floating Safari (boat ride)
- Food and Beverages
- Iguassu National Park Entrance Fee
- Customers coming in from Puerto Iguazu will pay a Eco Touristic Tax (20PESOS, keep your Eco Touristic Tax receipt in order to avoid being charged twice)
• Most downtown hotels In Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Iguazu Falls, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
Pass By: Parque das Aves, Rodovia das Cataratas, 12450 Right in front of the Iguazu National Park, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
Parque das Aves
Pass By: Gray Line Tours, Avenida Niemeyer - Sheraton 121 3rd Floor, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22450-220 Brazil
Gray Line Tours
Pass By: Macuco Safari, Av. das Cataratas, Km 25, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, Brazil
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- The Macuco tour itself, takes about an hour and twenty minutes. After that you are free to explore the park on your own before being taken back to the hotel.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- Iguassu National Park entrance fee - BRL 52,00. Brazilians pay half price. For tourists born in the Mercosur region, admission costs BRL 39,00. Children up to 11 years old have free admission.
- The above values are approximated and subject to change without notice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.