- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This must-see tour provides an unforgettable view formed by the massive group of Iguassu waterfalls. Once inside the park, the van or bus will drive until you reach the trails and walkways that face the falls. Also, enjoy an aerial view in a helicopter ride, a boat ride near the falls, and see dozens of species of animals at the bird park located at the entrance of Iguassu National Park.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Round trip Transfer to Most downtown hotels In Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
- Professional tour guide
- Floating Safari (boat ride)
- Food and Beverages
- Iguassu National Park Entrance Fee
- Customers coming in from Puerto Iguazu will pay a Eco Touristic Tax (20PESOS, keep your Eco Touristic Tax receipt in order to avoid being charged twice)
• Most downtown hotels In Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Located a few kilometers from the union of the Iguassu and Paraná River, the waterfalls will take your breath away with their size and strength. You will enjoy a panoramic helicopter flight. Thrilling, informative, this helicopter flight gives a completely different and unique perspective of the spectacular waterfalls.
Ecological trails, canyons, wild animals and a spectacular view. Iguassu Falls are some of the things you will encounter during the Macuco safari excursion through the Iguassu National Park.
The adventure begins at the entrance to the Macuco Safari, located 25km (15.5mi) down Cataratas Highway inside Iguassu National Park. Board open jeep-towed wagons that allow for an unobstructed view of the scenery along the trail. During the 3km (1.8mi) stretch of the jungle, multi-lingual guides will point out flora and fauna in the Park. Orchids, palm trees, bromeliads, centenarian trees, and even wild animals that occasionally cross the trail are pointed out by the guides.
The hike is the second stage of your journey. On a stretch of 600m (1968ft), is a hike on a trail that leads to a waterfall called Macuco Falls (optional). The waterfall is perfect for a refreshing dip on hot days and spills down from a height of approximately 20m (65ft). Access is via a stairway carved into the ancient rock.
The last stop is the Macuco Safari docks on the Brazilian side of the Iguassu River. In the water, inflatable bi-motor boats await you. They are constructed to withstand the rigors of the excursion, as well as be secure and efficient vessels. Before embarkation, passengers receive life-vests and plastic containers in which to protect photographic and filming equipment. The boat travels up-river passing the canyon facing the rapids at a speed that allows for scenic viewing. Rainbows, blue sky, mist and water in abundance, punctuate the spectacle whose high-point is the The Three Musketeers. Here the captain maneuvers the boat in order to get close enough to provide the passengers with a quick and refreshing shower.
The bird park is conveniently located at the entrance of the Iguassu National Park, and fully integrated into its natural surroundings. Mingle with and photograph hundreds of different native and exotic birds, reptiles, caimans, marmosets and butterflies in spacious walk-through aviaries and trails that wind through the jungle.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- The Macuco tour itself, takes about an hour and twenty minutes. After that you are free to explore the park on your own before being taken back to the hotel.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- Iguassu National Park entrance fee - BRL 52,00. Brazilians pay half price. For tourists born in the Mercosur region, admission costs BRL 39,00. Children up to 11 years old have free admission.
- The above values are approximated and subject to change without notice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
I was led to believe this was an English tour. It was all Portuguese. The hike is worthless and a big waste of time. So is the journey through the trails. You don't see any wildlife. And the hordes of people have destroyed most all of the natural aspect. The boat tour under the falls is cool. The bird park is nice. I love nature. But I had to skip the picture with the macau to do my helicopter ride. Turns out, they wouldn't let me do it, because they only fly groups of three. Even though they flew with two while I was standing there. My guide couldn't handle the situation. I had already paid for the whole thing. This whole tour is just a cluster of disorganized junk.
They don't pick up from Argentinian hotels, so you have to buy a taxi ride to meet them. They tell you a time to meet, but it is in the wrong time zone. The big perk is that you skip the long lines at the Brazil border.... but then they leave you at some tourist trap souvenir shop with rocks for 45 minutes.