- 1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Iguaçu Falls is one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature. The title was achieved on November 11, 2011, through an international competition sponsored by the New Seven Wonders Foundation. The magnitude of the 275 waterfalls spread throughout the world and gave the title to the attraction, located in the Iguaçu River, a border between Brazil and Argentina.
- All entrance fees included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Ideal choice for families
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional do Iguacu
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Cataratas do Iguaçu
Open daily from 9am to 5pm
Iguacu Falls: One of the new seven wonders of nature: The park, Natural Heritage since 1986, won an important recognition for its main attraction
Every day, visitors of the Iguaçu National Park record this site through photos in front of the memorial plate. The monument is located at the Visitor Center of the protected area. The plate is made of bronze, measures 107 cm by 126 cm and weighs about 300 kilograms.
It has the following inscription: “Iguaçu Falls is one of the Seven New Wonders of Nature, elected by an international voting campaign carried out via internet and telephone, marking the beginning of the third millennium and celebrating the diversity of nature.”
Tickets are different depending on your nationality, so please pay attention to the options when you are booking your tickets.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport or ID is required on the day of travel
- Children up to 1 year of age are free of charge
- Tickets are different depending on your nationality, so please pay attention to the options when you are booking your tickets.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.