- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a small-group, 3-hour bike tour visiting Copacabana, with a view of Sugar Loaf, and cycling around the Lake area and along Ipanema Beach. The tour gives a great impression of the beautiful and popular South Zone of Rio.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Small-group tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Av. Nossa Sra. de Copacabana, 1085
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
Pass By: Vermelha Beach, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
Pass By: Rio By Bike Tours, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
Rio By Bike Tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Thank you for the tour in Rio. We appreciated this tour and liked the comments of the guide.
Moreover, a map of the city at the beginning of the tour to show us the itinerary could help to understand the structure of the city, especially for travelers who just arrived.
For the security of bikers, it could be perhaps appreciated to wear a life jacket and a bike helmet.
It would be also appreciated if the guide look more often behind him to make sure all bikers follow him.
We haven't been lucky with the weather unfortunately, as it was raining a lot. It happens rarely in Rio.
Otherwise, it was a good tour. We saw the quarters of Copacabana, Ipanema, Botafogo and the Lago. We stopped for a snack in a backery. I recommend the tour.
Great tour, the bikes are in good condition, the people who work there are super friendly and the places you visit are amazing. I would definitely take this tour again.