- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Depart from Manaus to Vila Paraíso (set of the movie “The Jungle”). Our visit begins at a waterfront warehouse where rubber boards boats to be shipped around the world. Here we will enter the Rubber Master House whose majestic architecture shows the wealth of Brazilian rubber plantations from the industry boom and war effort.
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Museu do Seringal Vila Paraiso
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Guests must inform hotel of choice.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
To any hotel in Manaus
We do operate every day.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museu do Seringal Vila Paraiso, Manaus, Amazon River, State of Amazonas
During our tour, visit the “large tent” where rubber making tools were kept. You will also see the “chapel” and the flour warehouse. Then walk along a short trail into the jungle to see rubber trees as well as witness the process of collecting it. You will see where rubber balls were placed to begin the smoking process. Finally, visit the modest houses where the rubber extraction employees lived. The home portrays the life and habits of the old rubber extraction era.
We will return to Manaus with a brief stop at Tupé Beach where there might be a possibility of swimming. Estimated arrival time at the hotel is at 1:00pm.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.