- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Be one of the firsts to get to the top of our 7th Modern Wonder of the World, the Christ, the Redeemer statue. The tour starts early in the morning making possible for you to take a good look at the whole city from the top of the Corcovado hill and take the most wonderful pictures, without the usual crowd on this small group tour.
Afterwards, visit the Sugar Loaf complex: the 3rd cable car built in the world in 1912 in which you'll be able to get to the top of the Urca Hill and the Sugar Loaf Hill. From up there, you'll have a different point of view of the city and you'll see how it is spread between mountains and bays. Transport from the main southern Rio hotels is included.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
- Sugar Loaf cable car ticket. This you can buy once you get there without waiting in a line using cash or credit card. Discount for kids, students and senior with paper passport copy or ID with photo.
- Christ statue ticket
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado Christ the Redeemer
- Entry/Admission - Morro da Urca
- Entry/Admission - Pao de Acucar
Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana, Av. Atlântica, 1020 - Leme, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22010-000, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up by selected hotels by the cost of Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana. Please contact local operator to know the best pick up location and pick up time
7:00am - 7:30am
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Copacabana Beach, Av. Atlantica - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22070-011 Brazil
Is one of the most famous and most beautiful beaches in the world. The atmosphere is very vibrant and the people are colorful and fun loving.After the pick-up we will start the tour from Copacabana Beach.
Pass By: Guanabara Palace, Rua Pinheiro Machado s/n, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22231-901 Brazil
The palace was built around 1853 for a merchant named Machado Coelho in neoclassical style. It was acquired by the imperial government in 1865 in favor of the recently married Princess Isabella and the Count of Eu; On this occasion, the architect José Maria Jacinto Rebelo underwent some transformations to the building. He also planted a hundred palm trees to give more solemnity to the access road. In 1889, the building was confiscated by the Republican government and subjected to a new restoration in 1908 under the direction of Francisco Marcellino de Souza Aguiar and landscape architect Paul Villon, in an eclectic style. After various uses, the palace belongs since 1960 to the government of the state of Rio.
Pass By: Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Estrada da Cascatinha 850 Alto da Boa Vista, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20531-590 Brazil
The Tijuca Forest or Floresta da Tijuca is a tropical rainforest in the city of Rio de Janeiro which is 3.5% of the city of Rio de Janeiro, around 11 times Central Park in NY. The tour will reach Tijuca Forest with a stop at Paineiras to board the official vehicles of the National Park Authority to be able to reach the top of the Corcovado Hill where The Christ The Redeemer Statue is located.
Stop At: Corcovado Christ the Redeemer, Parque Nacional da Tijuca Cosme Velho, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
From the top of Corcovado Hill you will be able to admire The Christ of the Redeemer statue, which has 38m or 125 feet in height and was made of reinforced concrete clad in a mosaic of thousands of triangular soapstone tiles, and also will have a chance to see some of the most beautiful views of the city.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Estr. Mirante Dona Marta, S/N Cosme Velho, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
Only in case of poor visibility on the summit of the Corcovado, we will make an alternative stop at Mirante Dona Marta which offers one of the most incredible views of the city, guaranteeing the title of one of the most visited tourist attractions in Rio de Janeiro.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Morro da Urca, Praia Vermelha, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-270 Brazil
This hill, 220 meters or 722 feet high, has at its peak the first stop of the cable car towards the Sugar Loaf. From the top of Morro da Urca you have spectacular views of various points of the city, such as the beaches of Botafogo, Flamengo, Corcovado with a statue of Cristo Redentor, Guanabara Bay, Rio's downtown, Santos Dumont Airport, Governador Island, Niterói, Rio-Niterói Bridge and, in the background, the Serra do Mar and the Dedo de Deus peak.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Pao de Acucar, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Sugar Loaf Mountain, 396 meters or 1300 feet above sea level. From up there, you will have a chance to see the most breathtaking views of Rio de Janeiro and will definitely understand why everyone says that Rio is “The wonderful city”
Duration: 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers for passengers 5 years old and up
- Child rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat with ID
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide - English and Spanish always
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking to check if possible
- Note: If the road is closed due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Please note: special departure times Dec 24th and 31st, Jan 1st and Carnival time in Rio
- In case of poor visibility on the summit of the Corcovado, we make an alternative stop at mirante Dona Marta (362m), generally less affected by cloudiness
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.