- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy this 8-hour tour in Pedra da Gávea. The hike to the summit stands at 842m/2763ft above sea level. The ascent takes around 2.5-hourss. Besides a steep but short hand-climbing (15m / 49ft) and a few walks on the edge of precipices, there is nothing to fear. It’s all perfectly safe and doable by anyone. From up there, the view of Tijuca Forest, Pedra Bonita, Rocinha favela, one of the world’s biggest ghettos, São Conrado beach, Cristo Redentor, Sugar Loaf, Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon and Barra da Tijuca is simply wonderful.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
Rio de Janeiro's South Zone
Returns to original departure point
Following a hotel pick-up fin the south zone. Meet your English and Portuguese speaking guide and enjoy this 8-hour tour and discover Rio's strongest and most rewarding hike, with a short, exciting and perfectly safe rock climb. Summit the largest granite mountain by the sea in the world, inside Tijuca Forest National Park. When you are close to the top there is a short rocky climbing section where you will use safety equipment (included), very easy, quick, totally safe and perfect for beginners. No previous climbing experience is required. Hiking duration is approximately 5 hours.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.