- 1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore AquaRio, the largest marine aquarium in South America, at your leisure. Located in downtown Rio at the new Olympic Boulevard, it is an exclusive deep sea experience. Most of the 350 species are from the Brazilian coast, but there are also tanks that reproduce all kinds of coastal environments. AquaRio is committed to delivering an environmental education experience that will always be remembered.
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Skip the line
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - AquaRio
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks (available to purchase with Visa or Master)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase with Visa or Master)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase with Visa or Master)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
AquaRio, Via Binario do Porto, 194 Praca Muhammad Ali, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20220-360 Brazil
9:30am - 5pm
Returns to original departure point
Visit: AquaRio, Via Binario do Porto, 194 Praca Muhammad Ali, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20220-360 Brazil
Your Skip the Line: AquaRio Admission Ticket allows you to enter the attraction a half an hour early starting at 9:30am and also skip the line throughout the day. While you can take as long as you want to explore the aquarium, the average to view it is between 1-1.5 hours. The circuit begins on the 3rd floor, where you will pass by 28 tanks filled with a wide variety of marine life. The circuit ends on the 2nd floor, here you will walk through an underwater tunnel that is inside the biggest South America's oceanic tank with 3.5 million liters of water and 3,000 animals.
Beyond the natural beauty of the deep sea, AquaRio also provides other incredible attractions such as: temporary exhibits, shell exhibition, surf museum, and virtual aquarium. With easy access by public transportation, AquaRio is located near other touristic attractions at downtown Rio, including ancient buildings and churches. The Museum of Tomorrow, Rio´s Art Museum, and all other attractions at Olympic Boulevard.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Photos only without flash
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.