- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
To make the most of your Iguassu Falls vacation, pre-book a round-trip airport transfer and save both time and money! Skip the long airport taxi lines, and get to and from your Foz do Iguaçu hotel comfortably and with minimal fuss and stress.
- Round-trip shared transfer
- English-speaking staff
- Food and Beverages
Roundtrip Shared Shuttle between Foz do Iguaçu/Cataratas International Airport (IGU) and most Iguassu Falls Hotels or some in Puerto Iguazu.
- Cataratas Airport, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana Brazil
- Foz do Iguacu, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana - Roundtrip transfer to your selected hotel in Foz do Iguaçu. Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time. If your hotel is not listed, please provide us your hotel name and address so we will arrange the nearest meeting point for your convenience.
- Puerto Iguazú, Misiones Province, Argentina - Roundtrip transfer to your selected hotel in Puerto Iguazu. Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time. If your hotel is not listed, please provide us your hotel name and address so we will arrange the nearest meeting point for your convenience.
You will be met at the airport and taken directly to your hotel in Foz do Iguaçu. A bilingual English- and Spanish-speaking representative will greet you when you clear airport customs, and your Iguassu Falls vacation can start!
When you’re ready to go back to the airport at the end of your trip, you’ll enjoy the same convenient service from your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil or Argentina. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- If you are leaving from Puerto Iguazu and going to Brazil, the payment of $20.00 pesos for eco tourism fee will be required. Please keep the receipt to avoid paying twice.
- At time of booking, you must include the following details: Airline, Flight Number, Departing City / Arrival City, Arrival Time, Hotel Name, Hotel Address, Return Hotel Pick-up Time
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.