- 4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Climbing baptism in Rio de Janeiro includes an introduction lesson of the sport, professional rock climbing instructor and equipment for use in class.
The rock climbing is commonly seen as a sport of freedom, practiced only by those with greater resourcefulness and adaptability. But in fact anyone interested can learn the necessary techniques of climbing, which are independent of physical size, and practice safely this fantastic adventure sport.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- All the Safe Equipment
- Rock Climbing Instructor
- Climb Lesson
- Entry/Admission - Urca
- Any item not listed as included
Praça Gen. Tibúrcio, 630
Traveler pickup is offered
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
In this activity, there will be routes of 10-50 meters in natural environment (top-rope) to give the practitioner a sense of being in the rock. It is noteworthy that, as well as diving, climbing baptism in Rio de Janeiro is offered for beginners, providing a first contact with the activity. Over 8 years of age may be eligible.
The participant will learn the basics about equipment, progression techniques and safety procedures. It's easy to understand how climbing is a safe and enjoyable sport. The climbing locations may vary according to availability, but we will always prefer routes in Urca, international center for rock climbing.
Try rock climbing and learn that it is beyond a pleasurable activity, it is also very safe. Learn about equipment and safety techniques, feeling all the emotion of the sport. Book your climbing baptism in Rio de Janeiro!
Duration: 5 hours
Location: Urca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Maximum is 4 people
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable shoes with good grip, a light snack, water, sunscreen and insect repellent
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.