- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Be enchanted during this seven hours' shared speedboat tour with five stops (40 to 60 minutes at each location). You will see the outstanding preserved beaches of Caxadaco, Parnaioca, Aventureiro, Meros and Maguariquessaba. Departure is from the Vila do Abraao Port at 9:30am. At the end of the day, you will be dropped off at the Vila do Abraao Port.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Speedboat ride
- Safety equipment
- Floating devicesand buoys
- A cooler with ice for customers to keep their drinks iced
- English or Portuguese speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Transfer to hotels
- Diving mask and Snorkel available for rent
R. Getúlio Vargas, 35 - Vila do Abraão, Angra dos Reis - RJ, Brazil
Come and be enchanted with the most stunning and preserved beaches of Ilha Grande on this amazing boat trip. Explore the south coast, where the beaches are more preserved and sparsely populated, but with rich historical since the Colonial Age. You will spend from 40 to 60 minutes at each location.
You will meet at the port, where the speedboat departs from the Vila do Abraao port at 9:30am. First stop is Caxadaco, a small beach 15 meters long, emerald green water, deserted and very hidden for those who are sailing. For adventure lovers, it is worth climbing on the rock and taking a photo with panoramic view to Lopes Mendes. The second beach visited is Parnaioca, a large beach that has at its end a river that empties into the beach, forming a small lagoon. A place that renews the energies. After meeting this formidable beach, you will know Aventureiro, the beach that has a coconut palm lying down and is one of the postcards of Ilha Grande. Next stop is Meros, a true natural aquarium. It is an ideal location for snorkeling where you can see and take photos with corals, fish, turtles and starfish. At the last stop you will meet Maguariquessaba, a very nice beach to relax, take the last dive and maybe see some turtles that are around the pier. Here you can also enjoy a beautiful sunset and have lunch.
After this last stop, you will get back to Vila do Abraao Port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The departure time and the route for this tour varies according to the tide and weather conditions
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
- The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables
- Safety instructions are provided at the departure
- Diving mask and Snorkel available for rent - Approximated cost: 20,00 BRL
- Each stop lasts 40 to 60 minutes
- The tour is made by speedboat
- Places visited: Caxadaço, Parnaioca, Aventureiro, Meros and Maguariquessaba
- Bring some snacks, fruits or biscuits
- Wear light clothes and swimsuits. Also bring towel and coat
- Please arrive 10 minutes before departure time
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.