- 7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This super exciting 7- tour with our fun tour guide explores the world of every Brazilian´s true passions: football, carnival and caipirinha!
You will have the time of your life on this passionate adventure visiting the Maracanã stadium and its cool historical tour including a visit to the field and changing rooms, the Sambadrome parade venue where carnival happens, followed by the amazing tour at the Samba city, and learn about the history and making of our much-loved carnival !! And speaking of passion, why not try a typical feijoada for lunch? The final stop is at Bohemian Lapa, where you will learn everything about the making of our cachaça, the typical Brazilian alcoholic drink, including a Caipirinha lesson!
At the end of the tour, we suggest a drop-off in a cool local nightclub.
- ANY Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Licensed tour guide
- Landing and facility fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entrance tickets.
- Entry/Admission - Maracana
- Entry/Admission - Cidade Do Samba
- Entry/Admission - Cachaça social club
Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel in Rio.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
We´ll pass by Copacabana beach...
Pass By: Ipanema Beach, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
We´ll pass by Ipanema beach...
Pass By: Aterro Do Flamengo, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
We´ll pass by Flamengo Park..
Stop At: Sambodromo da Marques de Sapucai, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
We´ll visit the sambadrome and see where carnival happens!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Maracana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
In the north side of Rio, our adventure begins! We´ll visit Maracanã stadium to see the exciting backstage of football (soccer), its history and everything that happens before and after the match, we´ll even see the changing rooms!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Cidade Do Samba, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
Next, we´ll learn everything there is to know about Rio´s much loved carnival. The history, the costumes, the floats. We´ll also have a fun samba lesson!!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Carioca Aqueduct, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
We´ll be at the coolest nightlife location in Rio!
Stop At: Cachaça social club
We´ll learn about the interesting making of Brazil´s favourite alcoholic drink and at the end learn how to make the popular caipirinha!
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Itinerary may be altered without previous notice in case of football games at Maracanã stadium. A cultural location will replace it.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour may be adapted for children. Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.