- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
An amazing forest where the nature is so abundant and where you can learn about the amazon geologic formation, you will be amazed with the beauty, the caves, the jungle and the nature that surrounds the area
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Hotel pickup included
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cachoeira de Iracema
- Entry/Admission - Cachoeira da Onca
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal Expenses
- Food available to purchase
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Manaus: We will meet the customers at the lobby at the agreed time.
Airport: You must to inform your flight details to be meet right in the gate.
Cruise Ship: To be picked at the gangway, it will be charged the extra of U$ 30,00 per car or van for each entrance. In case you prefer to be picked at the passengers terminal there will be no extras for you.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
From Monday to Saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cachoeira de Iracema, Presidente Figueiredo, State of Amazonas Brazil
An amazing complex where you can do a real jungle walking between caves, ancient rock formation, rapids and waterfalls
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Reserva Ambiental Cachoeira da Onca Km 108, BR 174, Presidente Figueiredo, State of Amazonas 69735-000 Brazil
Another amazing place where you will make another trail in the forest and breath the purest air in the world, we will cross a small river in a bridge and enjoy the amazing waterfall called Onça.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age to book is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required to confirm.
- A high amount of walking is involved
- Rainy Season from December to May, the tour may be modified due the heavy rains
- Not recommended for elder people.
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.