- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
An Amazing tour where you will tour in the middle of the Amazon rainforest with a speedboat and discover the secrets of the forest and its inhabtants. A tour takes 5 hours you will see the meeting of the waters, will do a piranha fishing and the night when the sun comes down will search for the amazonian allgators, all followed by a native and fluent english speaking tour guide who will keep informed about the information and about the mysteries of the Amazon.
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Speedboat and pilot
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (do not forget to inform your hotel in Manaus)
- Entry/Admission - Parque Ecologico Janauary
- Drinks and foods
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels, plase inform your hotel in Manaus Airport, please inform your flight arrival details Cruise ship. please inform your cruise name and arrival time in Manaus.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Ecologico Janauary, Iranduba, State of Amazonas
One of the best places in Amazon to enjoy the nature and see its amazing landscapes, You will be in the middle of the forest where will be explored by a small speedboat spotting the local wildlife.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.