- 4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
There's not much in the world that compares to the majestic Iguassu Falls, and you can see the entire Brazilian side of the falls on this half-day tour from Foz do Iguaçu. Journey into Iguacu National Park, get an up-close view of two of the largest waterfalls and be prepared for unparalleled panoramic views.
- Led by a local guide
- Family friendly
- Sightseeing tour of the Brazilian side of Iguassu Falls from Foz do Iguaçu
- Sightseeing tour of the Argentinian side of Iguassu Falls from Foz do Iguaçu (if option selected)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in most downtown hotels In Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
- Iguacu National Park entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu. Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
Leave Foz do Iguaçu behind and head into Iguacu National Park. One of the most incredible natural wonders on the planet, Iguassu is taller than Niagara Falls – and twice as wide – and consists of 275 cascading falls spread out over nearly 2 miles (3.2 km) in a horseshoe shape. The average flow of the waterfalls amounts to approximately 2.6 million gallons (10 million liters) per second.
One of Iguassu’s most famous features, Devil´s Throat is the largest waterfall in the region and is best seen from the Brazilian side. Here, you'll watch as 14 falls drop 350 feet (107 meters) with such force that a 100-foot (30-meter) tall cloud of mist stays permanently suspended overhead. This is the area famous for rainbows, and great photo opportunities abound!
For a close-up view of the falls, you can walk through the subtropical forest of Iguacu National Park to the base of Salto Floriano. Here, you can take the elevator to the top of the falls, or walk out over the falls at Salto Union.
But if the brazilian side is not enough for you and you are interested in a different perspective of the Iguassu Falls, try the option with the argentine side included!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Iguazu National Park 3370 Argentina
If you want to add the argentine side, then this is also an itinerary:
Get inside the National Park and see the amazing waterfalls.
There's not much in the world that compares to the 275 waterfalls that make up stunning Iguassu Falls, which straddles the border of Brazil and Argentina and sits not far from Paraguay. On this tour, you'll travel from Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil, to Iguazú National Park in Argentina to explore the Upper Circuit, Lower Circuit and Devil's Throat.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel. Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil and Argentina. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- You can also add an option with the argentine side of Iguassu Falls. In this case, tour lasts 11h approximately.
- Please note that there is a tax of 20$ Pesos per person to be charged when going to Argentina
- Iguaçu National Park entrance fee (Brazil side) - BRL 63.60. Brazilians pay half price. For tourists born in the Mercosur region, admission costs BRL 50.60. Children up to 11 years old have free admission.
- Iguazu National Park Entrance fee (Argentine side) - $600 pesos. Argentinians pay half price. For tourists born in the Mercosur region, admission costs $480 pesos. Children up to 05 years old have free admission.
- The above fees should be paid locally. Prices are approximated and subject to change without notice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.