- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Embark on this full-day Rio de Janeiro City Tour with a guide and visit Rio de Janeiro's top landmarks and highlights. Stops include the Sambadromo, the Christ the Redeemer Statue, the Tijuca Rainforest, and others. Buffet lunch and round-trip hotel or port transportation is included.
- Buffet lunch included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional da Tijuca
- Entry/Admission - Pao de Acucar
- Entry/Admission - Copacabana Beach
- Entry/Admission - Ipanema Beach
- Entry/Admission - The Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint Sebastian
- Entry/Admission - Sambodromo da Marques de Sapucai
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado Christ the Redeemer
- Entry/Admission - Morro da Urca
- Entry/Admission - Vermelha Beach
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup from South zone hotel ( Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Flamengo, Botafogo ) and Downtown area ( Centro ) and Barra da Tijuca.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel
This exclusive city tour in Rio de Janeiro starts with a visit to the Corcovado, where the statue of Christ the Redeemer is located, one of the seven wonders of the modern world. After, you will continue to the Tijuca Forest, where your guide show you the beautiful natural treasures. You will also visit the football temple and the Pele's house. Your guide will explain the history of the World Cup finals stadium of 1950 and 2014. Next stop is the Sambodromo. The house of samba where the school parades happen during Carnival in Rio. Moving on, you will visit the Metropolitan Cathedral of São Sebastião. The tour continues to the Sugar Loaf complex where you will board the most famous cable car, the Sugar Loaf cable car. In this same place, you will visit Morro da Urca, Praia Vermelha (Red Beach). You will end your Rio de Janeiro city tour by visiting the most famous beaches: Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum age is 1 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.