- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Hike through the Tijuca National Park on this 3-hour tour. Stop at a refreshing natural lagoon for a brief swim before continuing on your hike. Learn about the secrets of a tropical jungle and then go to the stunning views of the city from Belvedere - Vista Chinesa. Your tour includes complimentary hotel pick up and drop off.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all travelers in the reception of the hotels located in the central, south or west Rio
Returns to original departure point
During the activity travelers will experience a typical atlantic forest that is quite similar to the rain forest in terms of diversity of plants, animals and level of humidity. they will hike up in the trails where it will be necessary to use appropriate shoes to walk in the rocks and climbing as well. This is a special trail because it's not flat like normals one, travelllers have to hike up inside the jungle.
After the hike travelers will stop in the chinese view that is a observation point consider one of the best views of the city located 450 mts. above sea level and then the emperors table another observation point located 480 mts above sea level.
During the tour it's possible to see some monkeys, 90% of the time they show up from the jungle.
after that guide will start the way back to the hotels.
• Vista Chinesa, Estrada Dona Castorina Parque Nacional Da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22460-320 Brazil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.