- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Hike through the Tijuca National Park on this 4-hour tour. Stop at a refreshing natural lagoon for a brief swim before continuing on your hike. Learn about the giant jequitiba tree and then go to the stunning views of the city from Belvedere - Vista Chinesa. Your tour includes complimentary hotel pick up and drop off.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Hotels and hostels in Rio de Janeiro
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
After pickup from your hotel, enjoy a 20-minute drive to Tijuca National Park. Once there, your guide will tell you about the forest and the trail as you warm up. Hike along the trail, learning about special trees and hopefully seeing birds and small reptiles.
After approximately 25 minutes of hiking, you will reach a refreshing natural lagoon. Stop and take a dip before continuing on to the giant jequitiba tree and learn about this tree. On your way back, experience the views of Rio from Belvedere - Vista Chinesa.
Your tour ends with complimentary drop-off at your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.