- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
If you are in Rio, there are two things that you must do, going to the Sugar Loaf so close to the Bay and the mountains, so Rio can be felt as a city, this is the first step to fall in love with our Bossa Nova, Rio de Janeiro. The second step, every city has an icon, and here we have Christ, the Redeemer ready to hold you with its open arms, this is the time that Rio will embrace you, and we will have time, and you will see the old and colonial neighborhoods of Santa Teresa and some important places around such as Selaron Steps, Rio's Old Town. This is the opportunity to be familiar with the city. It will be a journey between 6 and 8 hours starting from your hotel or if you come from overseas, we can start right in the port of Rio.
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Port pickup
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Always in your hotel, or if you come by ship, we start in the port.
We always start at 9:00 am
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Around 9:am we start the tour in your hotel lobby, then according to the weather we will visit Sugar Loaf First because it is closer to the main places of Rio and less traffic, and then we will go straight to the Christ. But sometime weather can be cloudy and we will start with the one who has clear conditions. We will have lunch in a very local restaurant, delicious food is guaranteed, and we will go back to the past of Rio where the city used to be way bohemian and you will have a homely taste, we will see the colorful steps of Selaron and get more familiar with the city's downtown. We will be finish when the light of the day finishes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.