- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore the legendary city of Rio de Janeiro on this 8 hour full-day tour. See the main attractions including the Christ the Redeemer statue and Sugar Loaf Mountain. Delight in a traditional Brazilian lunch, round-trip transportation, and included entrance fees.
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Bondinho Pao de Acucar
- Entry/Admission - The Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint Sebastian
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado Christ the Redeemer
- Entry/Admission - Santa Teresa
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Sofitel Hotel - Copacabana
Caesar Park by Sofitel - Ipanema
Sheraton Grand Rio Hotel & Resort - Leblon
Royal Tulip - São Conrado
Sheraton Barra - Barra da Tijuca
Returns to original departure point
Meet your guide in the lobby of your selected hotel to begin the tour. Board the awaiting vehicle and head out to your first destination, the Christ the Redeemer Statue. This has been labeled as one of the seven wonders of the world and is featured in many movies and films, shot in Brazil. Next, journey to the summit of Sugar Loaf Mountain to discover one of the world's most breathtaking panoramic vistas. Reach the area by cable car, taking incredible pictures along the way.
Afterwards discover the unique and lovely art district of Santa Teresa. Next, visit the Selaron steps, adorned by artist Jorge Selaron, with colorful and hand-painted tiles. Then, explore the iconic Metropolitan Cathedral, what some consider to be quite the impressive architectural piece. Once you have finished touring the cathedral, enjoy an authentic lunch at a traditional Brazilian restaurant.
At the end of the tour, your guide will return you to your accommodations.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.