- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Petropolis is also known as Imperial City, as it was the preferred route of Dom Pedro II for his moments of leisure and rest. The city remains with its elegant charm where the past and the present follow intertwined, offering colors, flavors, surprises and satisfaction. The Rio 40 Graus Turismo will take you to the main sights of Petrópolis, showing why the royal family adopted this place as their holiday destination. You will have lunch in one of the best restaurants in the region and enjoy the flavors that the mountain region of Rio offers.
- Transfer Executive
- Imperial Museum tickets
- Lunch in Free Buffet
- Tour Guide Accredited
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de Petropolis
- Visit to the Bohemia Brewery Factory
- Drinks and Desserts
- Casa do Alemão and Chocolate Katz store’s tickets and items.
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico de Petropolis, Petropolis, State of Rio de Janeiro
• Casa do Alemão
• Serra de Petrópolis
• Quitandinha (external visit)
• Centro (Downtown)
• Imperial Museum
• São Pedro de Alcântara Cathedral
• Palácio de Cristal (Cristal Palace)
• Santos Dumont’ House (external visit)
• Chocolate Katz Store
Duration: 6 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.