- 11 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a day trip from Salvador to Morro de Sao Paulo, one of the most famous landscapes of Bahia. Known for its charming beauty and infrastructure, this village attracts people from all over the world. A great way to escape urban Salvador and enjoy the natural beauty Brazil has to offer!
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Meals and Beverages
- Morro de São Paulo Entrance Fee - USD$ 4.50 Approximately (BRL 15,00)
Central Salvador hotels
Morro de Sao Paulo, located on the island of Tinhare in the Bay of Camamu, is an enchanting location with fine beaches, crystal-clear waters and naturally forming tide pools.
Enjoy a relaxing ferryboat ride from Sao Joaquim, a short bus trip to Valença and a quick speedboat journey before arriving at this natural paradise that attracts thousands of people from all over the world.
You'll get the opportunity to visit the splendid beaches that are ideal for swimming and relaxing. Explore trails and go diving while you visit this unique location. You also have full access to all facilities.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Actual time spent in Morro de Sao Paulo is approximately 4 hours
- Light clothes, sunscreen, swinsuits and sandals are recommended. Don`t forget to bring a towel.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.